Options

Progression!

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
One thing that bothers me is the lack of progression and separation.  I have an ungodly amount of late round picks and 200+ franchise coins that i never use because frankly they aren't as good as my team or equal.  Those are awards that do nothing for players like me.  Why not change the tier reward finale to one prime pick?  I promise I'm not pulling it anyway lol.  But number 1 picks are just xp factories.  I'd rather get 100 gold cause even tho that's not much it's something I'll at least use!  Same thing with 5star specialty.  That use to be crazy valuable in the beginning but now we should up the ante for prime only pick.  Instead prime only is at 20k gold lol.  Talk about expendable income or more gold grinding than an old prospector.  Anyone else feel the game lacks realistic progression to help the average player along?  I'm maxed gold and wothout the potw, potm, and box special players Mondays would be useless honestly 

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for the rant, just something on my mind is all
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    I've never used potw or potm to win woh. I actually can't remember the last time I even bought potw or potm. If they don't give a free box of them . I ain't buying them . I focus on long term players . Great buys if you will . Stock up on 2x offers. If you have the 69.99 to blow . Grab the one time offers for mountain. Save it for when there is good fan rewards . Someone who would be essential to you . I hadn't hit rewards on weekend in awhile. . but Johnny bench paired with Mickey mantle . I went crazy this weekend . And although I didn't score mantle . I ended up with Johnny bench and enough legend xp to max him . Still a win in my book. Potm and potw are constant Evo and gold pits. Worthless after their boost wears off .
  • Options
    Denver710BombersDenver710Bombers Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Agreed man if I want to use a franchise player because their team is the bonus,I have to change my lineup to current instead of potential and lock certain guys in certain places so it’ll actually insert the franchise guy into my lineup if I’m lucky.... It’s a lot of garbage to go through just to try to get him in the lineup.
  • Options
    TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    If I may add, franchise coins are useful in the higher tiers. Let's say I jump to diamond. The resources to upgrade diamond players are insane, and it is certain that it will take me a long time to max my team. I can use franchise coins during these times to grab a good franchise player, Albert Pujols for example, already prepped and ready at Diamond 10.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • Options
    jabber83jabber83 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    One thing that bothers me is the lack of progression and separation.  I have an ungodly amount of late round picks and 200+ franchise coins that i never use because frankly they aren't as good as my team or equal.  Those are awards that do nothing for players like me.  Why not change the tier reward finale to one prime pick?  I promise I'm not pulling it anyway lol.  But number 1 picks are just xp factories.  I'd rather get 100 gold cause even tho that's not much it's something I'll at least use!  Same thing with 5star specialty.  That use to be crazy valuable in the beginning but now we should up the ante for prime only pick.  Instead prime only is at 20k gold lol.  Talk about expendable income or more gold grinding than an old prospector.  Anyone else feel the game lacks realistic progression to help the average player along?  I'm maxed gold and wothout the potw, potm, and box special players Mondays would be useless honestly 
    I'd suggest something like cashing in FC's for other items you really need. I rarely use my FCs too
  • Options
    jabber83 said:
    SakaV2 said:
    I'd suggest something like cashing in FC's for other items you really need. I rarely use my FCs too
    What do you mean cashing in? Like they exchange for something I'm missing ?
  • Options
    Tenwethe said:
    If I may add, franchise coins are useful in the higher tiers. Let's say I jump to diamond. The resources to upgrade diamond players are insane, and it is certain that it will take me a long time to max my team. I can use franchise coins during these times to grab a good franchise player, Albert Pujols for example, already prepped and ready at Diamond 10.
    That's actually a really good point I hadn't considered.  I'm probably not going to move into diamond thou with the lack of actually having a reason to.  If not for gold and other level up rewards diamond and plat offer no incentives I don't believe.