Options

RIDICULOUS

YoungBraves11YoungBraves11 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
This is honestly getting terrible, no one is even having fun playing the game anymore bc each day y'all continue to make the bonus players all in a Mystery box, that cost 500 in gold to try and our odds are completely awful...Customer Service is horrible and want answer any questions and if they do is some excuse and etc....All y'all are doing in losing people playing the game, our daily rewards get worse and worse, it's becoming a huge scam, and for the makers of this game should feel flat out embarrassed, this isn't the way to run a business, we all enjoy playing the game, so why don't yall give us a chance, better rewards and gifts with better odds,,, READ THE FORUMS, ITS NOT JUST ONE PERSON, ITS EVERYONE STARTING TO COMPLAIN...we aren't complaining just to COMPLAIN, we are trying to tell y'all the problems and hoping y'all will listen, very disappointing customer..I hope everything gets better bc we enjoy the game but it's starting to get RIDICULOUS 

Comments

• Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts

This is honestly getting terrible, no one is even having fun playing the game anymore bc each day y'all continue to make the bonus players all in a Mystery box, that cost 500 in gold to try and our odds are completely awful...Customer Service is horrible and want answer any questions and if they do is some excuse and etc....All y'all are doing in losing people playing the game, our daily rewards get worse and worse, it's becoming a huge scam, and for the makers of this game should feel flat out embarrassed, this isn't the way to run a business, we all enjoy playing the game, so why don't yall give us a chance, better rewards and gifts with better odds,,, READ THE FORUMS, ITS NOT JUST ONE PERSON, ITS EVERYONE STARTING TO COMPLAIN...we aren't complaining just to COMPLAIN, we are trying to tell y'all the problems and hoping y'all will listen, very disappointing customer..I hope everything gets better bc we enjoy the game but it's starting to get RIDICULOUS 

#Truth

Tons of people have backed off playing certain events. Other have completely withdrawn from the game all together.

Some, like me, still play. We just don't devote nearly as much time as we once did to the game. And, we rarely spend gold on anything anymore. We certainly aren't buying it either. If we can't get enough through watching videos and completing offers, we just skip that particular offer.
  • Options
    I agree, it's sad that we are still playing and reaching out to them, and telling them what's the problem and they don't do anything about it..but when they lose all their customers they will understand bc I know a lot of ppl that don't play anymore bc of a lot of these problems 
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I won the silver to gold level playoffs but inexplicably the game got closed. Never got the rewards and Glu refuses to give them back to me, saying they were already credited to my account. Pretty much they just stopped short of calling me a lier. 

• Options
    Yeh I've still waiting on them to get back to me on athe reward, they are awful at customer service, it's simple questions, I've sent them.All they need to give me the reward and can't even get a response back,,it's bad when it's everyone giving bad feedback
  • Options
    forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    they use a random number generator. the one event I bought over 20 boxes and got xp. high price to pay but I get that it has to be difficult or else everyone would be dominating. lottery is never a sure thing but it would be nice to get thrown a bone a little more frequently