Options

No weekend club event rewards

jabber83jabber83 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
I went to claim my weekend rewards and it was blank. The screen says "no active events". The screen and don't are both different. Something seems fishy. Anyone else having this problem? I was looking forward to the cash and XP. I hope Glu fixes it. I also hold out hope that Glu does something to apologize.

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    It seems to be for everyone. Just sit tight until they fix it. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    KingWilfredKingWilfred Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same thing here. My Club put up 879 Million this weekend, I hope they see that, LOL.
    Leader of Chopper2Hopper
  • Options
    royallyscrewedroyallyscrewed Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    It will get fixed. I’m sure we will get a gift as well. Relax everyone 
  • Options
    @royallyscrewed is right. Event is already over and the rewards won't help you in WOH tomorrow anyway so just be patient until it's fixed.

• Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    1500 Gold for winning the bracket most certainly would help for tomorrow. So would potentially being able to level up some Primes and higher level players.

I agree there's nothing that will be accomplished by complaining that won't likely be accomplished anyway.

But, this is the second MAJOR mess up with scoring in less than a week after the Wednesday Slugfest reset.

All of this comes on the heels of weeks of issues and very little communication from the developers on what's going on. We still have club members with VIP teams they can't access since the iOS update. Customer service claims they're on it. But, they can't seem to figure it out.

Perhaps Glu should just shut it down for 2018 and try again in 2019 with a completely different team of devs.
  • Options
    @miggyrising the clubs winning the bracket usually have teams that would hardly need the xp or gold for WOH so I think they'll be fine and honestly they've probably spent more than 1500 gold to finish first anyway.

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Maaaaaaaaaaybe they’re changing the rewards? 
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @Houmy It's not as much about the resources. It's simply another reminder that GLU wants people to pay ultra premium prices for a glitchy product.