Options

Offer rewards

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
had no issues till the last two weeks, now most offers for gold I have to submit a ticket and wait a couple of days. And no I haven’t reset add Id. Anyone else having issues with tapjoy?

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Always
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I’ve had more problems with Tapjoy this year, than I have the last 3 years combined. Not only issues with not getting rewards, but their “customer service” this year has been horrendous! I can pretty much expect to wait a week or so before I get my initial response!
    Jason 
  • Options
    Sucks cause they have the position sales on primes was hoping to get sucks because the position prime picks on sale, was hoping to upgrade my catcher.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @whammo911 was there even a catcher in the position prime picks? I saw every position except a catcher on mine.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Catcher seemed to be missing on everyone’s.  Only spot I really need an upgrade on too!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Same here @JdotChristopher. I have a 5* Posey but as I have no other use for franchise coins I have locked in Prime Posey and he has played 773 games so far until I get my own Prime or Legend catcher.

• Options
    @Houmy that’s the exact same setup I have had going for the longest time now.  Every other position I have stacked.  It’s frustrating, but I’ve been living with 5* Posey and Prime Posey with coins forever!  Fingers crossed that we’ll get our catcher one day soon.  
  • Options
    @JdotChristopher I've got my fingers crossed for WOH today as we've had duplicate positions, except pitchers, so far but no catchers.

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Houmy said:

@JdotChristopher I've got my fingers crossed for WOH today as we've had duplicate positions, except pitchers, so far but no catchers.

Signature Prime Goldschmidt (1B)
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options

Great. Another player I don't need. Already have max 425 Freeman and as of last week with getting Chapman I moved my 425 max Bregman to DH so really nowhere to put Goldy. Inactive it is then unless his max increases down the road (guessing he is a 430?).

• Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
  • Options

@MacGruber he would have been. I am guessing GLU doesn't really want to throw a catcher our way. Same thing last year as the only catcher they offered in WOH was silver slugger Sanchez which was a max 415.

• Options

I would’ve sold the farm to win WOH for a catcher reward! Always the same BS! Frustrating to say the least @Houmy

• Options
    razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Thank you for that info as catcher was my weakest spot by a lot. I had 200 plus franchise coins and went and got a prime Posey!

• Options
    Well tapjoy finally got back to me after a week and said they cannot reward me due to the fact I didn’t download the app through them. Clicked offer which opened my App Store and downloaded app. Final fantasy double offer so I’m out 8,600 gold. 
      I’ll just be logging in for the free gifts, woh and c vs. c for now on! Not a single penny to these greedy bastards!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

It's their standard cop out excuse, utter nonsense but it happened to me so often that I just stopped doing offers... and even the ones they do pay you for, you have to chase and send proof almost all of the time. Videos are also time consuming as a whole but at least if they screw you its for 4 gold, not 9000 and a whole week of time.

It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

Phone docked to the radio at my desk at work. Tap that free gold from videos all day.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    cmorelancmorelan Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Im having the same problem. I just spent like $50 on tapjoy offers in hopes of getting legend Will Clark (my idol growing up). The offer expires in a day and I dont want the fu*king gold next week when TapJoy finally gets around to responding to my complaint, I completed the offer for Will Clark and now I doubt its gonna happen. GLU, YOU NEED TO OFFER SOME KIND OF RECOURSE FOR THESE TYPES OF ISSUES. ALLOW US AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET WHAT WE PAID FOR ONCE TAPJOY GIVES US WHAT THEY OWE. WHAT A SCAM!!!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Some offers pay out right away while other take 2-3 days sometimes longer after they verify proof. Last one I did from ebates took almost 7 days before I got the gold pay out. Its hit and miss with certain types of offers, the lucky ones that pay out right away are good for the weekend but almost all of them you have to wait to get paid out. Its a bummer especially when you want to go for the weekend rewards. I'm sure if you posted the offers you did people here could give you an idea of which ones usually pay out right away and which ones take time. Nothing you can really do but wait. Most larger offers I have to wait 5-7 business days before getting the gold.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy