Options

Absolute BS Glu - WOH

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2 Registered Users 28 Posts
edited September 2018 in Tap Sports Bulletin Board

Glu has to be the greediest organization for gaming in the existence of mankind. WOH is literally impossible. I am using Babe Ruth against Edwin Diaz tower 5 level 10 boosted with the 80 gold. I have now played against him with Babe Ruth and this boost 20 times today. I have seen one, maybe two hittable balls in those 20 games. This degree of difficulty or rather I should say this degree of impossibility is absolutely ridiculous.

GLU LISTEN HERE. You are losing players who spend money on this game everyday and this kind of bullshit will just make you lose more. You're trying to make spend more gold? Well guess what? You're exhausting people in the process. And I am on the verge of quitting all together. I really hope someone here is listening and fixes this issue. Give us hittable balls. This is absolute BS

Edit: Watch your mouth. - BL

Comments

• Options
    mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Yeah I noticed that today as well as Cvc this past weekend

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

Played him over a dozen times with boosted maxed out Mantle and couldn't get it done. For me, this was the hardest WOH to date.

Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts

Same here @lonzoballin. I beat it early when it was still kershaw but the second cycle against Diaz was unhittbale. I only had about 6 attempts at him as I did not use gold for restarts since I already beat it but man it was tough. Someone told me that ATG can hit curve balls, well they were WRONG. If a ATG struggles to beat it then WOH is in really trouble.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

@dkarski87 Ya I wish I would have saved my gold and the trouble.

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts

Yeap, I wont lie that I did use gold restarts on Kershaw even with mantle. I knew that once I reset my app I would get the new pitching line up and took the chance to beat it. Took about 1k in restarts but shouldve been done in 1 or 2. Tied and lost in extra inning s about 3 times. Prime Goldy is one no use to me as his bonus stinks but I wanted him anyways, if the dbacks make the post season his stats will go up. Here is to hoping!

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

WOH was definitely strange yesterday. I played it on "easy" mode before they updated the pitchers and after about 10 gold restarts on Kershaw using maxed Ernie Banks I gave up and started the level over and cycled it with no restarts and just one out using Chapman. In hindsight I should have saved my gold and not bothered as I only went after Goldy in case his max goes up which seems unlikely. Just leveled him to gold 1 so that I could restart him and help my club get tier 6 and he is on inactive list now.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022