Options

Improvements that need to be done by developers.

DownBeatDownBeat Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

I’m not gonna beat around the bush, you guys really dropped the ball and right through the earths crust with this years version. As you can imagine there’s a lot of room for improvement and manage to save the rest of the year. Here are some suggestions that you developers can get on right away. 

1- Fan reward players need to have bonus points for that event. If you really think about it not many people obtain the main player in the fan rewards. 

2- Round rewards in WoH need to be updated. At this point in the season, NOBODY needs late round or second round picks. I suggest adding, ice wraps, pxp, lxp in reasonable amounts. (You guys do it with gold) 

3- while having a player ok third in WoH, give us the option to send him home. I mean, that really does happen in baseball. 

4- stop sending runners home while on third when a ball is hit to the pitcher. That would NEVER happen in baseball. 

5- WoH, has gotten boring and very frustrating last few weeks. I find it funny how NONE of the pitches Diaz throws are ever called ball when obviously they are. If the ball touches third base on the way home, is plain insane. I get it’s competition but it’s getting out of hand on these unhittable pitches. (Yet those same pitches will be called balls in CvC) be more consistent. 

6- lv 1 of WoH is only cash, I’d say drop down some rewards a level, and add a prime pick to level 4. Or a weekend box, that was a nice add on those two weeks. 

7- allow us to trade players somehow  

8 allow us to use franchise players in WoH. 

9- prime slugger picks need to be available to buy. 

10- more achievements would be nice. 

11- battle royale needs to be either a Friday, or weekend event.

Comments

• Options
    YoungBraves11YoungBraves11 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Believe you summed it up there,, if they would make some of them changes, ppl would enjoy it a lot more,,,

• Options
    mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

That all sounds great but I’m sorry but it’s unrealistic.. i don’t understand why people get so upset with this game I spend money rarely get anything good but I have never lost interest in the game but you can tell tons of people have.. they could really be pricks if the wanted to n stop giving us gifts all the time! Very good points you made though

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

Many of these are suggestions I too have made.

1) This would definitely increase the amount of gold spent on Weekends as more people would strive for obtaining the player.

2) Agree, So many possibilities that would be more useful to the users than accumulating 100s of useless late round and 2nd round picks.

3 & 4) Just makes total sense they fix this.

5) I get making the first 1-5 attempts harder and more challenging. Weed out some of the herd that will get frustrated early. But if you are reaching the final round 20+ times and get shut down with untouchable curves and sliders with only one or two fastballs, that is just plain wrong. Mix in a round every 3-5 attempts that is attainable. If the user messes it up, that is their own fault. But don't give users a 0.25% chance of beating this event when their hitter is rated better than the pitcher and when boosted 20% should be making the pitcher consider retirement.

6) The prime pick and the Weekend boxes have been nice the past few weeks. They could event do a POTM box for beating level 4, for how challenging (impossible) they have made this event.

7) I don't see them allowing us trading any time soon, but I do agree it would be nice if done correctly. Make it cost 1500 gold or something (to make it attainable but make a player think strongly about moving forward) to initiate the trade and then have the players revert back to bronze 1 once traded so the players have the use their resources to level them up like any other new player.

8) I have made this suggestion too... we can use this in many other game modes. Why not WoH?

9) Another suggestion I made as well.They would especially make a ton of $ by implementing prime slugger picks. So many guys have no chance of beating let along cycling slugfest due to upgrading their sluggers too late. I guarantee they would buy prime slugger picks to improve their chances in this event.

10) I have posted some thoughts on this too. Expand the number of stars available for each achievement or add new ones like No Hitters for pitching or Hitting for the Cycle etc. So many possibilities. Once I completed achievements the game became a little more dull. It would liven it up some more if there were more attainable achievements. I have been playing daily for a long ass time and I have 9k games played in September... I won't hit 40k games played lol.

11) Event Royale was intense, so much going on at once. If they bring it back it would be nice to know the multipliers at the start of the event. Pretty demoralizing being top 10 all day and then at the end of the day with no time to adjust get dropped out of the top 25 after they multipliers come out. Also not sure they can do this for a full weekend. Those that cycle slugfest would have a field day racking up Prime XP lol. So maybe on Friday like you mentioned. Then the weekend event Sat and Sun.

From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

I agree with nyfan I have made those suggestions since tap sports 16 n that’s why I said it’s unrealistic if they haven’t done it yet I just don’t think they will although it’s what they definitely should do

• Options
    Chadwick42Chadwick42 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    They also need to do something about how hitting drops off from tourney play out club play, to season play. I lose games literally because even waiting on fastball they either go slow to infield or short pop up. Then another game have homers, triples, etc.... Regardless how bad you win by, the game allows us to trade up to bad azz players. Utilizing them every game should be the thing