Options

A Story Slugfest Event tomorrow

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

Prime Slugger Trevor Story that is.

I don't see any change in the rewards or Draft Picks... here's to hoping this Story has a happy ending!

From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

At this point no changes in the rewards is a good thing for most that have a hard time cycling already as any changes would probably be the addition of Legend XP which means then there will be 7 levels.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options

True @houmy and the addition of Legend Sluggers. Which if you haven't been getting the Prime Sluggers chances are you won't get a Legend Slugger. They really need to add Prime Slugger Draft Picks so people have a chance to improve their sluggers enough to possibly beat the event. I am grateful I started beating it a few weeks before the Primes came out and haven't missed a week since. Otherwise I'd be sour like many others are about this event.

• Options

I am dreading Legend Sluggers @nym5fan as you would need to pretty much max any new slugger you get so that you can cycle again in the coming weeks. Low on legend XP as I only have about 45K left after maxing Banks so once legend sluggers come out I will probably be able to just do the 6 levels once for the XP's. Need a few more weeks of the same format so that I can farm more Prime XP for any future primes and then pretty much be done with Slugfest.

• Options

Hoping at Silver they will reward enough Legend XP like they do Prime XP for me to max the Slugger out right away and then cycle to bank more Legend XP.

Maybe they have caught on though and will make it so you need to buy some Legend XP to max them out at Silver to keep people from Cycling and collecting XP. (I would be done in this event if this was the case).

• Options

Yeah I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I'm very disappointed that they still haven't moved to legend derby. 😪

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options

@DFBB I am very disappointed that you have all those legends 🤔

• Options

@Houmy That hurts man! I have one legend that I've pulled(first and only good player I've pulled) and a couple of fan rewards legends. Like everyone else, I'm waiting on Teddy ballgame! And the legend derby, of course!

• Options

@DFBB I know all your Legends are on the up and up. I'm just saying I'm disappointed that you have them and not ME 😎. As far TW goes I really hope they make him a regular legend and not ATG but I am not holding my breath. Back when they released legends by mistake for $1 blue cash each, with 100% odds, his image was not in an ATG frame but they will probably change that by the time they release him.

• Options
  • Options

Didn't see any ATG images and the only one that would be considered to be one was Ted minus the ATG frame. From what I recall it was the same image they had for him in 17 like the one below.

• Options

Big hit/power, low speed....I love it!

• Options

The signature version was just crazy. Tried and failed on that one. Oh how I miss 17.

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

On Christmas Day, I cycled Walkoff Hero ten times to cap Ted Williams at Diamond.  It was a gross way to spend a couple hours on Christmas, but it was worth it. 

Of course back then you could crack the tower without too much gold or pain/suffering.  Unlike now, when each cycle seems to extract a small percentage of my life force (and gold). 

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts

Is there any feeling out there that once the season is over it’ll get just a bit easier lol

• Options

Wondering if it will go back to Tevor Story....? Shows the Prime Slugger from a few weeks ago Ramirez currently.