Options

Another Event Royale coming tomorrow?

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Looks like I am showing another Event Royale in the Slugfest and Walkoff Hero events for tomorrow. 
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. I love WoH, but I much prefer derby to be it's own event.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I am about 0-50 on 5.10 in the last 4 WOH hard pass.
  • Options
    Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Oh boy, another chance to get 9 consecutive curves from Snell! I can’t wait!!!!!!
    Jason 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I mean, one Walkoff per week is enormously frustrating.  Twice? 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    They're tracking the downhill slide in gold spending and online playing time ;)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Wonder how much potential hate mail (twitts) poor Diaz is getting because of his performance in TSB18? :#
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    @Houmy I know if I was Diaz, I would be cocky. No one can beat my powerful curveball in TSB18. Look at all the babies sending me hate mail. Oh yeah! 😂 Babe Ruth can’t even hit my curveball. Haha! 
  • Options
    gludoesntcaregludoesntcare Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I think I’m finally going to hit delete on this app...just went 0 for on POTW box. I have let them rob me for too long. I feel very stupid
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    So....see you in a week?
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    It's like that really hot girlfriend that you know is not good for you or your future but you can't let go, you keep coming back for the thrill but eventually everything crashes.... and then you find another really hot girlfriend and do it all over again lol
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Sandpipers I think of Glu as the crack dealer on the corner. They give you a taste to get you hooked with little free gifts and easier game play early in the season. Then soon as they think they got you they turn up the heat and make gameplay impossible and "specials" that cost an arm and a leg. But your hooked now and detoxing and relapsing over and over while your bank account runs dry. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I bought two POTM boxes last night and ended with some nice EVO tokens. Then this morning I pulled Mr. Kate Upton on my first POTW box. Not really sure how random this thing is, but from what I learned in school, there is no such thing as true RNG.
  • Options
    You're probably right @buaya123 but I think this game's attempt misses the mark more than most others out in the market
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Just a suggestion for guys still pulling POMs this late into the month. The best time is to try and grab them once they first come out to gain full value from them. Most of them have all been used already for bonus points, minus the two SPs I believe. I always try and save 10k for new POMs each month if Im going to pull any. Pulling them this late doesn't make much sense unless you really want a hitter for WOH but your better off going with a POW at better odds. Just my 2 cents... Save for the next batch in Oct and get them early.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I did it purely out of boredom. Basically an ill fated attempt to replace my fifth starter. Which I ended up achieving by pulling Verlander. And I agree it makes more sense to go for POTM around the 7th each month.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Say what you will about event royale but the one nice thing is having tier 6 done already with 13 minutes into it and that's before the multipliers

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022