Options

What happens in two weeks?

Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
What happens to this game in two weeks? There will only be two more installments of the Players of the Week, and one additional Players of the Month. What then will happen to Tuesday and Thursday events in particular? I am guessing specialty boxes will be the only way to acquire the bonus players for those days. We may end up with 15 different versions of every player before it’s all said and done! Here’s to hoping the amount of negative feedback this year will result in a better product next year!
Jason 

Comments

• Options
    PdidsPdids Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I dont think most of us are going to make it to next year. They will do playoff teams and or things like steals for West Division of NL and so on. You cant forget the playoffs and WS dudes that will come out.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Radarlove1976 if they keep it the same as the 17 version then the Tuesday bonus player will be the Monday WOH prize and the Thursday bonus player will either be a specialty box legend player or random team bonuses for either hits, stolen bases or strikes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I will give TSB19 a download and a week or two of my time before I decide if I hang it up like David Wright or keep playing like a washed up veteran just looking to cash a check for another season and take what Glu gives and not spend another penny along the way. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Or pull a Vonte (can I call my grandma) Davis and quit "Forever" in the middle of a game.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    I wonder if they will still all be bronze draft picks in 19 as well or if the whole thing backfired on GLU. I don't see new players spending any money when they realize that they'll have to be stuck in bronze or silver tier forever unless they plan to go over the daily spending limit on their credit cards.

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Curious about after the WS, will the shift be towards signature legends to keep interest alive?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Interest is barely alive at this point
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    @Sandpipers we'll probably have the WS Trophy version primes for a bit and then signature legends. I have the Altuve and Verlander versions in 17 and they outperform my legends.

• Options
    Ok, we'll as long as we can keep collecting multiple versions of the same guys, I'm sure everyone will be keen lol ... and maybe they'll have holiday season versions in various decorations representing their cultural backgrounds, there's gotta be like 3 months of holiday opportunity there ;)
  • Options
    @Sandpipers I'll make sure to point out this comment come X-Mas time when the Santa version players are released. Why are you giving them more ideas? :s

• Options
    Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Players in their Halloween costumes, Earth Day Prime Trout, Columbus Day versions of all players named Chris, New Years party Harper, special Birthday edition players....... the possibilities are endless! And all for the low, low price of 500 gold per box! Ughhhh
    Jason 
  • Options
    ... Columbus Day versions of all players named Chris lol .... best one yet!