Options

I'm not even mad but......

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Ok can someone explain to me what a team with a 95K strength is doing with that pitcher? I wasn't even mad that I lost as it was just too amusing. 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    LMAO! WTH? 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    He probably got Miller and was trying to maximize bonus points. The strategy is to use five bronze 1 starters(from late round picks) and bronze relievers. This way, Miller(RP1/LR) gets in there early and racks up the Ks. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB beat me to it brother. Just came back to edit after I thought about it for a while. Good guess. 

• Options
    @Houmy I feel so frustrated that I didn't get Miller today. I cycled WoH three times and got Snell twice along with Yelich. I REALLY value Miller because Cle will go far in the playoffs. Painful man!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Likewise buddy. 3 times myself and Snell all 3. Good thing I already had throwback Yelich so got some nice points from him and Snell in bonus games  but the last two cycles were in hopes of landing Miller.

• Options
    @Houmy I'm not going to lie. Misery does indeed love company. haha! I just re-read what I wrote earlier and dang! I sound like a whinny little kid. It's over and as the saying goes, on to the next one!
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @houmy I actually can. I know Riverwood. He has been with Barbers Boys and his team strength is actually closer to 130-140K. 

My guess is he he has his roster set up for bonus points (like scrub relief pitchers for Verlander to get more innings in for the 7K per strikeout. 

He is a diamond team I think 
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I blocked that guy months ago cuz I’m sick of playing him in bonus games! Silver teams should not be playing diamond teams regardless of how many games you’ve played...
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I blocked him too, but I still face him from time to time
  • Options
    Word is, his team just got jailed...