Options

Pick Em's

bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
So can someone explain how this works? I have completed a collection for 1.2  multiplier to club bonus points in prime events Not sure how it works when it works and how to tell if I am getting it.

Comments

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

When there are Prime events (Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays), you get an additional 1.2% of your bonus points. Bonus points = Points earned for a specific team for the events.

Example: If the weekend bonus teams are Dodgers and Yankees, we all get 1,000 points per hit or strikeout for players on those teams. You would get 1.2% of that total added to your total.

This applies only if you are in a club.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Not 1.2%, but 1.2x the score. Take the above example...1000 bonus points turns into 1200. It’s a nice multiplier to have. Congrats buddy!
  • Options

@fahhq2

Thanks for catching that. 1.2% would be 12 points.

Is it bad that I work with numbers for a living?

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    On a related note, why isn't there a multiplier for Sluggfest?
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @bravesfanla a while back they posted in the news that it wasn't working so they swapped it out for prime event I think? I don't remember which they changed it to. But essentially there is no slugfest multiplier anymore. They said it would be back after they fixed it and that never happened.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    so I should have this available this weekend if I have bonus player?
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Don’t give Glu anymore great ideas @brsvesfanla 🤣
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @bravesfanla as @nym5fan explained they changed it and now we have two bonus game multipliers. Which reminds me that I need to check next time and see if both of them are active which I think is the case as I got pretty pretty pretty good results yesterday during Royale after I got Snell. 

They never mentioned the exact reason it was removed I believe but it may have to do with a hack someone posted on fb where one hit would finish the entire level with the highest score.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @Houmy If you have both the Bonus Games pick 'ems completed, they are both active at the same time. Instead of 1.3x, you'll get 1.69x on bonus points. 

I would mention something about this I consider to be a glitch. If GLU wants to know what that is, they can make me a nice offer of Legends or mountains of gold and I'll be happy to inform them of it. Otherwise, they can debug their own game like other gaming companies do. 
  • Options
    Here's a hint: 1.69*1000=1690. 
  • Options
    Is there a window of time to select Pick Em's? Past two days have been "No selections available at this time" or whatever the message says.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    mine too @bravesfanla
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Man sorry guys you missed it. There was a 1hr window yesterday for the pick'em.
    q1) Will GLU find a new way to release yet another version of the same players? Y or N
    q2) Were last weeks regular players 365max and now they dropped to 360max? Y or N
    q3) Will you be partaking in the weekend event and pulling boxes? JUST NO
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Y'all wanna leave pickem alone? Having both bonus pickems, along with the Royale multiplier, did wonders for me Wednesday.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @houmy loves to show off!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I love Pick Em. I just wasn’t sure about the window of
    time. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    ghostofmiggypastghostofmiggypast Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    @Miggyrising and @Houmy just don't want me to tell the glubbots about bonus game mulitpliers carrying over to other events during Royale. 
    If your like me you've got all 4 pickems. That's 1.2*1.3*1.3*1.3. I pulled Throwback Yellie over the weekend. He was big bonus on walk off hero at 60,000/rbi. 
    Given that I had him already and had all of the pickems, I was getting 158,184/rbi instead of 60. 
    I just watched the pitches in the 9th. Struck out 3 straight times. In 10th, if I could tie the score without winning, I would strikeout again to move to 11th. Did that again. If I could tie the score without winning, I would strike out to move to the next inning. 
    Personal best round was 18 rbi before I hit an unplanned homer. Scored almost 3 million bonus points in one round. Figure in the 4x multiplier from the event, that one round alone got my club almost 12 million points. 

Let em fix it. As my miggy buddy stated earlier, I've apparently been banished. Maybe, it's for scoring 3 million points in one walk off hero round. Seems like that's they're fault, not mine. 
  • Options
    Dude, don't be an asshole. 

I already told you what you needed to do. Contact them and plead your case. If they don't listen, move on to something else.

I know you're not a cheater. I've seen your team throughout the summer. If you're a cheater, you're really bad at it. LOL!

But, don't ruin things for others just because you are pissed.