Options

I havent seen thos problem yet but its been 2 months and it should interest you problem solvers

First off ive been in the same club for 3 years and love the game. Cheaters have made the game almost impossible to run smoothly and on that note i think a little greed and constant changing of the game to increase revenue i.e special xp special evo has to put at least a tiny bit of responsibility for thst on glus shoulders. That said my problem or as i call it the THANOS GLITCH. ITS DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN THIS WITHOUT BECOMING A BOOK BUT ILL TRY TO BE SHORT. 
2 MONTHS AGO PLAYING WOH I WENT TO TEAM IMPROVE SCREEN TO FIND ALL OF MY POSITION STARTERS, SUBS, PITCHERS AND CLOSERS (PRIMES,5 STARS ECT.) HAD VANISHED BY THANOS SNAP OR SOME OTHER GLITCH AND REPLACED WITH 1 STAR SEATTLE MARINERS. ALL OF MY INACTIVES WERE STILL THERE. SOME GLITHES THAT STAYED WERE ALL OF THE MOSSING PLAYERS STATS STAYED IN MY ACHEIVMENTS AND ARE STILL THERE NOW SHOWING SOMTHING NOT RIGHT.
   LUCKILY I HAD SCREEN SHOTS BEFORE  this that i TOOK TO SHOW CLUBMATES. So i had some proof this happened.  So, an expert got back to me, we ended up getting locked out and that took a couple weeks. So fast foward to 2 weeks later, havent played. Finally i got helped back in, but to a team of inactives 25000  points weaker (somthing like that, not sure how much). Was finally let go from my club. i couldnt compete but played anyway while i put in what would end up 20 tickets (this long story screen shots and all)over a month annd a half . Finally last week i got some help. Pheonix and now mahendra.they  Asked for my screen shots of my missing players. I gave them those nd some of the 1 star players after and stats screen then and now showing somthings wrong that their still on the list. Then they nicely asked me to list players lost. Uhg, redundant as their right in the SSs but ok. After a forwarding to the investigaters i finally got a were sorry this happened and have replced the vaneshed . Thats my word not glus. Please close any background apps and restart the game. Your players will be in your inactives list,  yayy. Hella excited.  I had already gone through and deleted any 4 dtar guys and locked the pkayers in that i wanted to keep to make room. I missed oout getting twitter weekend gifts, prime ect but this is what counts. So i go force close apps running which infound funny but ok. Restarted the game and wether i cried or laughed is up in the air.  But i SCROLLEDNDOWN TO FIND NOT  ONLY NONE OF MY ORIGINAL PLAYERS BACK, BUT THE FUNNY PART WHICH IS ALL MY INACTIVES GONE.  YES 2 MONTHS AGO EVERYONE BUT MY INACTIVES GONE... SNAPPED AWAY BY THE MAD TITAN. NOW EXPECTING THEM BACK AND WIPED OUT LEFT WITH ONLY MY STARTERS ACRUED SINCE THE ORIGINAL VANISHING. I WROTE MY CS HELPER AND HE SAID HENWAS SORRYNMY INACTIVES ARE GONE CAN I PLEASE LIST MISSING PLAYERS SO. THEY CAN BE INVESTIGATED. I OF COARSE NICELY AND PATIENTLY AS IVE BEEN THE WHOLE TIME RESPONDED KIND OF, I DIDNT EXPECT THIS SO COULD REMEMBER A FEW. I REMINDED THE TEAM I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY PLAYERS BACK AND AM WAITING AGAIN. Any thoughts. I of coarse havent spent any money since then but i need help . Im not sire whats going on but 2 months plus. I dont cheat, im like e friends ive met. And im at a loss

Comments

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    K...Keep Me Posted
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Rough man wo
  • Options
    cubbies11111cubbies11111 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    You gotta start getting mad at them. Only way u will get what u want with these people 
  • Options
    cubbies11111cubbies11111 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I lost prime posey. Same thing that happened to you. I had the screenshot and everything of me drafting him. They sent me a 4.5 gold level 10 posey instead lol. Traded him in. Then like a few weeks later I pulled prime posey again!!! So bottom line, GLU isn’t gonna help you. Idk why they are so bad with customer service but I’m at the point that when something is messed up I just accept it. I just say... I just got Glued...
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yeah. It sucks, mehandra finally said he put my players back. For me to close any apps, restart the game in my players would be in my inactives list. Excited I trimmed down my neck is list to just the players I like and locked them deleting the rest. Here's the kicker, I closed apps restarted the game and not only were my original players not they're in my inactive list but my inactive list was empty. Yes you read that right months ago all of my starters disappeared leaving me nothing but my inactive. 4 months I've played with my Rejects waiting for some help from glue and finally the help I got was Glu deleting what players the glitch didn't manage to get the first time leaving me only what starters I've accumulated since this all happened. That's right Mahindra no and he said I'm sorry you've lost your inactive players. Can you give me a list of what players you are missing. Seriously are you f****** joking. No I can't I don't know what 4 1/2 * guys I have locked.
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    Now Weeks Later again basically giving up. My game is obviously glitched, my trade players screen doesn't have a trade- all players button and it also always says in large letters you have no players to trade even though there's several players above. My stats screen also still shows all my old players and if I put players on the inactive list and try to lock them I only have three locks available so it says if there's ghosts players I can't see using up my locks. But anyway rudely today I have the players I originally lost put back. All at Braum's requiring my XP, Prime XP, gold, money, ect. No inactive they're all gone and I'm not fighting for them. Of course months of progress in the game gone, and very least expected some boxes some gold something to at least help but when I mention that very nicely, not trying to be greedy but just reasonably mentioning leveling these players up again is just as expensive as acquiring the players he old me let me know sorry that's not going to happen so honestly I might as well not have played the game this season at all because I wasted money I spent the time frustratingly fighting with a company that refuses to treat you as a customer. Which is very shity. The feeling of helplessness. That you spent money on tangible items which were taken away in that company feels no need to treat you at all like the customer is always right, and almost seems to relish in the fact that there's nothing I can do, they might as well safe that's what you get for spending your money here dumbass. I like the friends I made so I play upgrading little bit of time still really not able to compete so I'm just messing around but for anyone that's actually read this thanks you officially care more than glue does