Options

Fighters chance!

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
This weekend has got to be the worst of this season.  Everywhere you turn someone is cheating lol.  I'm only upset cause I don't know how to cheat or where to start but the reality is I don't get how I'm supposed to keep up with the competition.  Luckily weekend rewards suck anyways but based on scores and gold consumption I feel like the real loser lol.  500 gold for bad odds sucks but for those who are in this loading business it's whatever lol.  Some people have like 4 or 5 guys from the boxes.  I'm lucky if I land 1 player in 10 boxes.  Idk I love the game and no way am I quitting because it's fun, just curious to hear everyone's side of this story! 

Comments

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    You gave to get that some guys spend 100s of real dollars per weekend. I know a guy who had 8 bonus players last weekend, so many he couldn’t fit them all in his lineup. But he spent crazy cash. 

Maybe there is loading but if so, I haven’t heard about it. 
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    This is how you fix the cheating-whether it’s done by users or by Glu. My question is figuring out who the bigger cheater is...
  • Options
    Kiss my a$$ cheaters
  • Options
    nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    How'd you word your email to get your money back?
  • Options
    Contacted Apple support chat. Stated I was cheated, lied to, blamed and CS was a joke. Took all of 8 minutes once contact was initiated. 
  • Options
    Everyone in my class b is doing the same. Hopefully the loss of revenue will shake things up and Glu will care more about its users...I doubt it tho
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I think it might be time for me to switch to Apple if this is the kind of protection you can expect from them :)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This is actually becoming rather common. I'm sort of conflicted. On one hand, I feel that those who participate in the refund scam should be permanently banned. On the other hand, GLU doesn't appear to care. I know of several people who do this regularly and continue to do so...with no repercussions. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Hell yes! Refund coming for me as well. Turns out $818 won't get you VIP.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    Refund scam? What are you talking about, bro? The only scam perpetrated is by Glu. From those manipulated box odds, constant blaming the user for problems, cherry picking users to reimburse, unfullfilled rewards, unhittable pitches and allowing hacked teams to run rampant-I’m the one being scammed, son. If you feel that fair treatment is what you’ve gotten, good for you. But please don’t call those who have been bent over, scammers. Hate the game, not the player...

And good for you bravesfanla!!!
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I got a refund because the game was glitching. I was losing the gold I bought because of the game messing up. CS refuses to refund the gold, so I got a refund on the cash instead. Gave Glu the chance first 
  • Options
    I'm about to be $1k richer
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I can't speak of anyone's individual situation. Most of us are well aware of how the the game works. We know what type of product we're investing in, be it time or money. If you continue to knowingly invest money into a known product and then request a refund for the same known issues, you're in fact, scamming the company. If you don't fit the description above, don't worry about it. I'm simply making an observation. Glu needs to either act or this will continue to be more and more common. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options

@DFBB

Totally agree.

Tap tap tap tap it in