Options

Add dual verification or Open All option for Boxes and Draft Picks

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Often when opening multiple draft picks or boxes you get into autopilot clicking the buttons. Before you know it you opened them all and accidentally click the use gold button and burn your gold unintentionally. If there was an "are you sure" pop up or something the accidental use of gold could be avoided. 

Also another way to fix this issue and make life a little easier for users would be an Open All option for Boxes and Draft picks. Click the open all and you get a listing of the players drafted or pulled from a box. Rather than opening all 150 2nd round and Late round picks from playing WoH or Bonus games one by one. 
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Awesome suggestion, I have fell victim to the scenario described above, and I've also had inadvertent purchases take place when the app is freezing.  The unauthorized purchases have resulted in thousands in lost gold.  Would love to see a solution put in place.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Worst for me was few months back I was checking the POTMs and clicked on a player thinking I could see more info and missed and hit the button for using gold. 1400 gold lost in one shot. Did I get a POTM player??? Heck no, I got cash! lol. Total waste. 
  • Options
    I have probably lost about 5k gold to this type of mistake with opening draft picks and boxes. 
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Same here
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    That happened to me a few times with slugger picks.  Especially since they don’t tell you how many you have.  I think I have a lot now 
  • Options
    littlefirelittlefire Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Same here !!!! Also with accidental trade ins. I pulled a player of the month and forgot to lock him. What’s the chances someone wants to trade in a player of the month for a thousand XP!!!
  • Options
    BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Trade all low draft picks in as a bunch would be great.