Options

Legend xp!!!

Am I the only one or is legend xp simply impossible to get? I have over a million regular and prime xp. But I have 10k legend xp. I cycled Slugfest and upgraded McGriff, but now am absolutely decimated for legend xp. We need to get legend xp as daily rewards (way more appreciated than stupid prime player draft picks) or get legend xp in rounds 2-5 for slugfest. This is just ridiculous at this point in the game to not have more access to legend xp. 500 gold for a small chance of 2500 legend xp is a joke. Glu needs to step it up. I have 4-5 legends sitting on my bench that I cannot level up to a meaningful point... and I'm silver... I can't even imagine how hard it is for teams that are gold and beyond

Comments

• Options
    kershaw2226kershaw2226 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I agree with you
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'll trade you... 100k legend straight up for 100k prime ;)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    SherlockHolmesSherlockHolmes Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Agreed... I have Mantle and Mays just sitting there doing almost nothing because I can’t get the Legend XP to get them any higher.  The best I can figure is to spend the 150 gold in Season Mode each time to play a full season and earn 10K Legend XP for winning the championship. At 28 season matches and 3 levels of playoffs at 150 gold each, I figure it costs roughly 3600 gold per 10K legend XP.  I’d love to hear a more cost efficient way of getting legend XP though.
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

@SherlockHolmes

A few weeks ago, I made a post saying I was doing the same thing you are. Spending 150 gold after every Season Mode series. Basically, I was cutting the time it took to get to the Finals in half. Ever since I posted that, and I am 100% serious, I missed the playoffs for the first time this season. And now into the next season, I have a .500 record. I'm not saying my recent luck in Season Mode is related to me posting that, as that would be difficult to fathom.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    @bravesfanla What was your record usually, prior to quick playing the season?
  • Options
    I always won the semi-finals. Never won the finals. Lost to Astros every single time.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    Got it... I haven’t had more than 4 losses in an entire season for a couple months now.  Good to know though.
  • Options
    I upgraded my club to Platinum early in the game. Screwed myself. So I went to Diamond because, hey, why not?
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    Platinum upgrade was prior to realizing that all players will start at bronze. Not quite sure how that hadn't occurred to me.
    Tap tap tap tap it in