Options

Duplicate player XP

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
edited October 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Did anyone ever track of how much PXP you get for a maxed duplicate player? I am close to getting Stanton through epic picks and since I already have him maxed in gold I can trade him in first for 3978 PXP and then trade him again once I get him. Wondering if the duplicate player PXP is higher than the bronze 1 PXP I would get if I trade him in the 2nd time I get him.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    1990 pxp. for a free level up.... lol I think,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Trade him  first, then pull him from moments. More pxp!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Thanks @dkarski87. Yeah I guess I'll do that first. It's strange though as one days he shows as Bronze 1 in the moments page and others he shows as gold 10 which is where I have him at. I guess the max difference would be a few hundred PXP anyway and I am out of lock spots on my inactives so I'll trade him in then.

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

@houmy

My understanding is you would get 3978 PXP (the trade-in value) for the duplicate Stanton. Then once you trade in the new Stanton, you'd get whatever his bronze level one trade-in is worth. So either way, it's a wash.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    @bravesfanla thank you. I am aware of that but I was wondering what the duplicate XP would be if you already had a player capped as I never paid attention to that before and wanted to see if that XP would be higher than trading in a bronze prime. Did trade him in a few hours ago and just now got him in pickem again. 1853 PXP for a bronze 400 max trade.

• Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Jeez. 106,400 PXP to level him to gold (plus 40 evo, plus whatever you put into his skill) and his trade in value is under 4,000 PXP?? ouch. That is not a good value. lol. 
  • Options
    @midnightmarauder true as that may be it's a lot higher than trading in a slugger. 242 PXP for a capped prime slugger in gold. Now that is just laughable.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I can trade in my capped legend Shawn Green Slugger for 204 lxp! Each time I cycled with him, I also gained 125 lxp. Good times!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.