Options

JT Realmuto 2 fer

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
finally got my catcher, got the 355 with a skill the first box and was happy since it was a big upgrade then I opened the second box and bam!

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @whammo911 now you got me tempted to try one. Here goes nothing.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Aaaannnd you just cost me $20 for a 5*. Hope that GLU commission check is worth it buddy :expressionless: 
     :lol: 

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    damn that's a nice pull!  congrats
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    @Houmy that was funny to read
    :D 

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @Houmy I think we all do a good job of "encouraging" each other on these special purchases... you got me on Giambi lol ;)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Well @Sandpipers here's to me encouraging you for Mr. October come this Monday :wink: 

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Grats man! For all modes except WoH, he's the best catcher released thus far. Nice pull!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    omg, I cannot believe it!!
    I pulled the trigger on this offer and the first box gave me 5* with skill and second box gave me the prime with skill
    Unbelievable !!
  • Options
    so @Houmy, maybe they don't want to please people in gold level, just silver ones B)

• Options
    Nice pull @tocopan18 but tell your masters at GLU that I won't bite again today :angry: 

• Options
    Lol, sorry houmy...I didn’t realize I was laying down a tap trap...my catcher before was a 288 max posey. 
  • Options
    Wow I’m on a lucky spree, got picked for free stuff Friday and got my first legend. Is it worth leveling a pitcher or should I save my lxp?
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    congrats @whammo911! Looks like a pretty weak legend to me... id save the LXP for someone better. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    @whammo911 congrats buddy. Being a Braves fan for life I can't believe I'm saying this but have him in 17 and he's inactive as he isn't that great. Nice pull on #FreeStuffFriday. Personally I am sure the Twitter team has me blacklisted from the 2nd or 3rd week in as I voiced my opinion about them gifting some 100+ boxes by mistake and then doing nothing about it.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @Houmy, dude I don’t work for glu (i wish i was, that way i would be getting rich with all the money they are taking from us). On the contrary, i keep complaining about all the crap they pull all the time.
    i was just happy and surprised that for the first time ever i was lucky with one of those boxes at first try. I usually open like 15+ per weekend  (the ones for 500 gold, not $) before getting a player that i can use as bonus. 
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I always have good luck on these 19.99 boxes i think ive purchased 8-10 and pulled at least 5 primes