Options

Slugfest

what the flying **** is this? Jose ramirez as the level 6 reward. What a **** joke. Glu you absolutely suck! This is a repeat reward. Absolute garbage! Bring us some legend xp for cycling this! Make it an incentive! You guys are so stupid

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This is the most disappointed I've been with TSB all year. My club is going to either skip derby outright or just collect the pxp in round 5 and move on to WoH the rest of the day. It's very, very disappointing that they killed the only event that required any 'skill.' I cycled to cap the legend sluggers the past two weeks, but I won't be making that same mistake tomorrow. It's absolutely useless at this point to cycle beyond once and even then, one time may be one too many. 
    Between killing derby and the tolerance for hackers(no fix in sight), among other things, I totally understand why so many have left the game. I'm thankful for the many friends I've made through TSB, but the game itself? I just have to accept it for what it is.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    It’s absolutely ridiculous they won’t give us a chance for legend XP in an event like slugfest. It’s already bad enough they make all players start at bronze. If they have a 2019 game, I won’t be playing. This version has completely killed the fun I used to have in the past versions. I can’t imagine what the 2019 version will be like. 🤑🤑
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Well we can thank the hackers in part for the derby not giving out LXP I believe. With the derby hack they could easily farm a million LXP in less than 10 minutes if they gave out the 10K LXP for level 6.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Houmy I don't believe that's the reasoning behind GLU's decision. WoH is easily hacked, as are the boxes for primes and legends. Also, people have already figured out how to hack lxp. 

Edit: For my part, I didn't report any individuals, but I've reported the known hacks. There have been nothing but crickets so I've given up.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I don't know anything about hacks, but let me defend Glue for once.  Offering prime sluggers at level 6 is the only way players like me can ever catch up and crack Level 7.  I have Carpenter from last week, he's my 4th prime slugger (not levelled yet).  If I beat 6 today, I'll have my 5th prime slugger.  With enough prime xp, that SHOULD be enough to let me beat Level 7 in the future.

That said, I hear what all of you are saying.  The lxp cost is too high without a better source for acquiring lxp.

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Metsicans if you are beating level 6 you can beat level 7. Level 7 at least for me has been even easier then Level 6. But maybe that is just my experience... idk. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I beat level 6 last week but in level 7 my slugger at 7.5 was outranked by 100 points. I couldn't do it last week, but i also didn't dump tons of gold into it. 

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yea the 50% chance of getting LXP in WOH is more valuable then what you get in slugfest.  Even so you can get 7.5K PXP which is about half of what you get in slugfest.   Doesn't make sense to keep playing slugfest basically.  WHat a bummer.