Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Looks like Yelich is a bonus player today......Go figure

With him and Trout I can actually play on Thursday for once

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Metsicans said:

Posada was a definite gift from Jobu for me.  As mentioned elsewhere, I had a lineup complete with primes, signature primes, and one legend...but I still had a 4.5 star catcher.  Posada is batting .623 for me now, and also beat 5.10 for me in subsequent cycles (once without even a restart, and he was able to hit non-fastballs).  He's my best player, unless Muncy/Puig win the World Series.  

Second cycle I got Odor, third cycle I pulled Posada again (after already capping him), so that was pretty disappointing.  But when your team strength increases 4K by adding one player, it's all good. 

@Metsicans I am in pretty much the same situation as you and catcher would have completed it for me. I have 365 JT which is still not bad but as you can see by the lineup below he doesn't stack up to the rest. Also have 3 signature primes on inactive pending the playoffs to see who I want to level up as well as Edmonds and a couple other 430 primes. So if I can't get a better catcher no reason to spend any more money as I am happy with my lineup.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Posada has a higher hit rating than Ted Williams's hit rating.  His speed keeps him "down" at 276, but since I don't need him to steal bases, I'm cool with that.  That Ernie Banks is pretty sweet though, @Houmy
  • Options
    @Metsicans Posada's speed is one of the things I loved about him as it made the other numbers higher.

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I have Banks, does his RISP skill trigger mid round (5.10 primarily because you start the inning with the bases empty)?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @redlegs2018u I hope and believe it does.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    That is a good question @redlegs2018u

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I suggested that GLU make it more apparent that our boosts is active beyond the initial at-bat. Maybe have our bat glows when active or simply display the boost like they already do in the very beginning, but throughout every at bat.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    If GLU wants to encourage more cycles with offering better players at lower odds then perhaps they can increase the odds with each cycle. It would make it more fair to the players if they had a better shot multi cycling.