Hank Aaron- max 550

those of you with other ATG should be excited 

Comments

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    my Babe has not been updated to 550 yet. It should happen soon I hope
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Oh @Bigpredfan how much the two of us would love to have him. All of a sudden it's like "Chipper who?"   B)
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Where did you see this?

I have Mays... so he’ll be updated to 550? 
  • Options
    @JEDDDOGGY it's in the store and if you don't see it then restart. Yes Mays will be 550 as well as ATG will always be matched to the highest maxes released down the road.

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Awesome! At 550 max he should be an absolute hammer on 5.10
  • Options
    Ok so hank is 520 now but with a skill. Is GLU going to refund what gold we spent thinking we were chasing a 550 batter? And what of those that already pulled him at 550?

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    To be fair, hank's current version is considerably better than his 550 version.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    That said, it's mind boggling be that they would release Hank as a 550, then drop him to a 520.
  • Options
    That's my point @dfbb. Doesn't make any difference which version is better as ling as they do it right the 1st time. I mean how hard is it to decide on the correct numbers and then code them in the app? On that note the choice is clear for me now. Fisk will be maxed and by next Wednesday I should have enough for another down the road. Mays will have to wait for now.

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Ok so hank is 520 now but with a skill. Is GLU going to refund what gold we spent thinking we were chasing a 550 batter? And what of those that already pulled him at 550?
    I doubt they do anything.  I noticed yesterday they pulled the box from the store so i figured something was up.  I also thought the jump from 510 to 550 was too much wishful thinking although was hoping 530.  Oh well ill take it.
  • Options
    I still don't understand why they giving living legends two skills and keep ATGs at one. 🤔
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I still don't understand why they giving living legends two skills and keep ATGs at one. 🤔

Yeah, that sounds retarded. ATG are supposed to be the TOP players on this game. Now they have the guy from the VIP subscription (Davis, I think), Trout, Susuki and Bryant, all with 2 skills. Especially the last 2 at max 495 are a better value (when the 2 skills are active) than a 520 ATG. 
    Doesn't make sense to me. 
  • Options
    DFBB said:

Maybe because legends are capped while ATGs can still go higher?

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Let’s pretend that I was silver for a minute. I have 500 max Eric Davis and he has 2 skills (walk-off and left handed pitching).

Both skills maxed means his boost is 40% for a left handed walk-off matchup. I would want that much more than a 520 max guy with a 20% boost. Any day of the week. 

ATG’s should be the best possible players in the game. They move their max to meet new players, they should also add skills as players now have multiple skills. 
  • Options
    Would you still feel the same when the ATG hits 550 @Bigpredfan?

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Would you still feel the same when the ATG hits 550 @Bigpredfan?
    I may not be playing when that happens!  Lol 

honestly looking at the math I probably would. 10% of 500 is 50, so it would be a 10% better and 20% boosted as opposed to 40% boosted. So it wouldn’t be too much of a difference at 550 with 1 skill as opposed to 500 with 2 skills. 

Im just using the math as though skills are maxed for comparison of course. 
  • Options
    Speaking of legends there are some that haven't been introduced yet so I'm wondering if they'll be in future WOH. Edgar Martinez for one and Kenny Lofton. They wouldn't be in the 700 gold draft picks as they're above the 445ish you find in those boxes.

• Options
    I’ve seen Lofton before this year. He was a fan rewards 30K player I believe one weekend 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    And where are those WS Trophy guys? I would have thought they'd be out by now
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    VellocetVellocet Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Big Aaron box is not in my store only baby box. Anyone else? 
  • Options
    Vellocet said:
    Big Aaron box is not in my store only baby box. Anyone else? 
    Yes. I’ve heard that it’s hackers and that is why we only have the baby box.