Options

Locked out of my account!

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
edited November 2018 in General TSB Discussion
I was having issues getting Tapjoy rewards so I contacted glu customer service since Tapjoy themselves are of no help.

The CS rep asked me to check other accounts I may have on the same device to see if the rewards were perhaps credited to the wrong account. So I did exactly what he said, logged in to the other account and nope- no gold was there. Ok, fine. 

But now, I can’t login to my original account that I have spent endless hours on building my team and have over 30,000 gold because it says I am on a different device. But I’m not. I logged in to the other account to check and then tried to log back in to the account that I actually use, within a span of maybe 30 minutes or less all on my iPhone. I’ve played this game on zero other devices, ever. 

Now not only have I been hosed out of 7,000 plus gold by tapjoy, I have lost my team/account because of it on top of everything.

Does anyone know the fastest path to getting this resolved? 

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    You'll need to go thru CS and use the email contact instead of in app (the email has been posted on here several times, I just can't remember/find it right now).... but it should be fixed, just might take a week based on others reporting on here.
    Have you been playing more than 1 team on your device, and if so have you been logging in and out of them previously without issue?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I started a new team a long time ago but haven’t logged into it. I only did so because the CS rep told me to in order to check for my missing gold rewards. But yeah, I mean I had logged out of it and logged back into the one I’ve been using before with no issues. 

A week? Man that stinks. I’m definitely getting kicked from my club haha. Damnit.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY sorry to hear. Use the contact button at the bottom of the page in the link below. Also make sure to select TSB18 from the drop down options in the contact form.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball-2017/?p=web
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @Houmy thanks much! I had saved gold for weeks and finally got 30,000 after the double videos this past week and was so excited to buy my fan reward player tomorrow. Looks like that’s not gonna happen. I shouldn’t be this upset over a game. It is making me rethink my priorities a bit haha.

Hosed out of 7,000 gold on Tapjoy offers and then on top of it get locked out of my account because of something their CS told me to do. And don’t get to spend my 30,000 gold tomorrow that I’d been looking forward to for so long. 

This really bites.

Again, thanks for the help!!
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY not how our club rolls. We wouldn't kick you for getting locked out, we would message the shiznit out of CS until they got you back in lol. It has happened to a few teams in the club before, at times taking multiple days to get back in and missing a ton of rewards... But you are back in already which is great so you don't miss the weekend or yesterdays 4th place rewards. Never listen to them when they say log out again! lol. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    blueleopard when we had the upgrade issue this past june I reached out to him/her/it and they were a huge assist..don't know if they will but It cannot hurt.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Yup! I'm back! The CS rep must have realized it was pretty much his fault for having me log out and log back in. I noticed there is a little blurb when you log in that says logging in via email to restore your account is a one-time deal, so I'm unsure as to how he didn't know I would be locked out. Maybe he just assumed I had never done that before, who knows. Thankfully he responded to me quickly and got it fixed.

All that said, they have to make this stuff easier for users. What if I want to get a new phone? Sounds like I'm SOL. 

Now, my other two dilemmas - (1) lets hope the reward player is either a lefty bat or has a skill vs righties and (2) what do I spend my 30,000 gold on? Haha the struggle never ends. :)
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I would unload the gold on Sig Players boxes. Right now there are 4 players max at 485 and one at 470 a few 450 and one at 460. They also seem to frequently be bonus players recently. So worth having. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    .......o O or send the gold to me....
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Yup, I also saw ol' Ted Williams giving me the stink eye from his perch there in the legends box. But that box is 300 more than the Sig Players box and about half the odds of pulling a player. 

I remember maybe a week or so ago they had Sig Red Sox and Sig Dodgers boxes for 500 or 600 gold and you had a 6 percent shot at a Sig player, and if not, it basically turned into a legend pick (other 94 percent chance in the box was a legend pick). I wish they had those available because I could buy 50 or 60 of those which would basically equate to about 100 or 120 chances at a player. If the numbers rolled out properly, heck I could conceivably get 5 or 6 decent guys out of it.
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    2 teams on 1 phone is a violation. Be careful, get a 2nd burner phone.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".