Options

Lots of people stopped getting rewards

nengstromnengstrom Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Glu you have a problem.  Seriously.  READ.  Around Halloween rewards from tapjoy stopped making it to LOTS of your users.   Ive opened ticket after ticket with you and tapjoy.

tapjoy shows “rewarded” so they brush us off.  Glu says “tapjoy handles that”.  Meanwhile glu is getting paid lots of money that isn’t making it to the user.   Sound unbelievable?  Because everything is automated and there’s no way?  Ok fine,  I wrote code for **** years.  Trust me, you’ve got a problem right now.   Seriously though I shot a video that proves what is happening.

in the video I
1. Open TSB
(you can see date and time)
2. Show you my gold qty
3. Open tapjoy from your app
4. Complete a SIMPLE download offer
5. Close your app
6. Reopen and show you my gold hasn’t changed.
7. I open tapjoy rewarded and you see tapjoy shows rewarded for my example.
8. Close tapjoy and show it still doesn’t come in.

i thought it was only me, but I found a forum on here and many people are complaining about the same thing and it all started at the same time.  I’ll happily share the video if it helps you resolve this bug.  Tapjoy isn’t going to fix this for you... they are paying you.  Your customers are going to keep getting angry... you have to fix this because there is a correlation in time and issue.  Something stopped functioning

In this picture (old now) the top 4 items I WAS NOT paid for.   I have 5 now BTW.  I keep trying a new one thinking maybe it’s fixed

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    This is indeed a MAJOR issue.  I wrote to Glu who said to contact TapJoy.  I contacted TapJoy who said contact Glu and tell them to recredit the gold.  I wrote to Glu and they said they will check with TapJoy.  This is getting a bit ridiculous.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    nengstromnengstrom Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Let’s keep posting this everywhere.  I’ll hit their twitter again and FB if they have it.  I don’t believe it’s intentional, but the fact of the matter is... glu is GETTING PAID for all of these.  I just tried again after it appears they reset my tapjoy account.   Months and months of reward history suddenly gone.  I didn’t change devices or any settings.   I figured maybe they reset it and maybe it will work now.  Nope.  Same thing.   I actually have a video that shows the entire thing and proves what we are talking abou but neither tapjoy or glu will watch it.  And now I know it’s not just me.   So hundreds or thousands of advertisising dollars glu has received over the past week without paying out gold to the customers who spent the time.   It’s like their integration with tapjoy APIs is not working.   Seems like there’s queues of rewards waiting to be released somewhere.