Options

Good Enough?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I also enjoy the bombs I hit all of the way to the wall into the gap and the corner outfielder is somehow already standing there flat-footed.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @nym5fan you mean the same runner that comes all the way around scoring from 1st base of all bases in CVC but somehow doesn't get the green light in WOH? Yeah I know that guy :rage: 

Also the fact that with a tied game, runner at third won't score on a fly ball to the gap.
    Or a lefty batting and you smash a rocket near the third base line but by a miracle the third baseman was standing just next to line. FOR A LEFTY!!!
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @tocopan18 you gotta hold the runner close to the base man! lol
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    nym5fan said:
    @tocopan18 you gotta hold the runner close to the base man! lol
    I think I've seen it without a runner at third
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I don't doubt it @tocopan18
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It is pretty clear that no team will ever be"good enough " without spending a ton of gold. That becomes pretty evident each time you seem to be doing well then all the sudden its curve ball after curve ball until you spend a ton of gold. How about just let the game play glu without having to suck every penny you can out of the everyday players just trying to enjoy a hobby.
    I cycle and usually keep it under 100 gold spent a round;  often I go clean and spend nothing.  It's all about having the right players levelled up high enough who can qualify to get the right pitch sequences.  
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Has anyone noticed that the pre-determined "runner scores from 3rd" or such before the pitch is thrown is off now? I had it a few times and actually hit some foul balls that didn't result in a run.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Has anyone noticed that the pre-determined "runner scores from 3rd" or such before the pitch is thrown is off now? I had it a few times and actually hit some foul balls that didn't result in a run.

I have seen this one before and I fanned. Saw something new yesterday... my runner beat the 3B to the bag yet he was called out.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    My runner was passed by a walking 3b for the force out lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    The outfielder speeds are what bug me. in the early rounds the guys basically crawl to a ball in the gap in level 5 i hit a rope to the warning track and somehow the guys standing there waiting on the ball like hes been there all day.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    He was there all day... waiting for a chillie dog and his turn for the rng ;)
    It's all done with mirrors