Options

CVC Strategy - High BA or high Power #s?

thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
If two hitters are both leveled up and have same overall rating, would you use the power hitter (whose BA is 20 points lower) or the hitter with less power but much higher batting average to get your best CVC scores? 

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    The key seems to be keeping the inning going. If you have other power hitters, they will get your multipliers. But the higher batting average will keep you turning through your batting order getting points and multipliers. So I would go with that. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I go with highest hitting stat, then modify from there with regards to skills and pitching side
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm gonna start experimenting more with my lineups for CvC. I have a strong team with all capped primes, an ATG and another legend. Some days I can put up 100k plus rounds, but mostly I'm pretty weak at CvC.
  • Options
    I've helped a few guys in our club @JEDDDOGGY. CvC is a mysterious beast in that even though you might be capable of a 100k round, the very next round it will blank you. lol. But I seem to have at least figured out how to maximize my teams output. Its nothing crazy but it works enough. 
  • Options
    NYM5FAN- Would you care to share how you maximize your lineup? Tried PMing you in game, but couldn’t send. I’m COOCHSSOX
  • Options
    @nym5fan

Here’s what I’ve got. I think the biggest question would be whether to start Yelich 199 over JDM 214, but let me know if you see anything else. My Legend blows, so a non factor there. I have no other subs. 

• Options

@thickage i need this screen to help you out. Show me your batting order Top to bottom.
  • Options
    @thickage I sent you my opinion on lineup to you in the game. GL man. 
  • Options
    @nym5fan Thank you! I’ll let you know how it goes. Much appreciated!