Options

Club packs

manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
How do the club packs in the shop work?  If I purchase the club pack of 450 bonus games for 50 bucks, is that 450 games for anyone in the club to use until they run out? And will they appear as bonus games on my club mates’ profiles?

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @manbearpuig yes they would be for everyone to use. If you are buying them for yourself make sure to let your club know not to use them. Other's have actually left their clubs over this as others would use them up and there is no way for you to know who used them. I believe @Bigpredfan had this happen in one of his clubs at one point.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @houmy perfect thanks for the help!
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yep. They are for anyone who has run out of bonus games themselves. Gotta have trustworthy people in your club or they disappear with no way to trace who used them.....
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I know this doesn't answer you question, but if you do WoH, you can rack up a ton of bonus games for free. If you just repeatedly farm level 1, for example, you can farm a ton of bonus games, blue cash, and draft picks.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB that’s my usual strategy, that and tournaments on Wednesday’s. I’m only really considering the club pack because I don’t have bonus players myself, but a guy in my club has sig kershaw. Might buy some bonus games and ice wraps as my contribution for the day
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I always have plenty of bonus games because I have to restart levels so many times in WOH haha.
  • Options
    I had about 2K saved, Been going through them like crazy today.

• Options
    forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I try that constantly. they always give me the scrub picks. it would take me a day to open all the garbage. haha. cant get a bonus game to save my life from walk off
  • Options
    And what I just learned last night was that some things like ice wraps only kick in if you are out of the regular ones. Bought 15 last night so I could use them and not use up my own in case I needed some during normal games. They're still sitting in the store as I still had my own ice packs and couldn't use them.