Options

37 % Loading

2Next

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Would like to point out that the team he is trying to recover is cooperb33 as per his initial contact.  In his other contacts he keeps giving cs the generic name assigned to his new “team” as if that is the one he wants to recover.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @whynot, @COOPERB33 is about to find out which one they "Recovered". Hopefully the correct one. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The one thing I noticed is that the instruction states "to Reconnect" to your facebook account. Isn't that assuming that account was connected to your facebook account originally? From what I have gathered reading your posts you weren't too sure if you had connected it to facebook before right? But either way you should probably do as @nym5fan suggested and see how it goes. I just hope they didn't "recover" the account you connected to facebook after you reinstalled the app which would be the new account that you don't want. 

If that doesn't work ask them to tie the original account/team to your email only and forget about facebook. Once that is done try to log in and do the password reset so that they can email you a reset link to your email and then you can create your own password for it and log in.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    COOPERB33COOPERB33 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

“It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. It took one afternoon on the golf course.”
  • Options
    COOPERB33COOPERB33 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @nym5fan , @Houmy .... Thanks so much for your help and guidance guys. I am back and I am so excited. It took 4 days but, was worth it. And now I know my team is backed up on Facebook. Now I can play this weekend. Looking forward to CvC......LOL

“It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. It took one afternoon on the golf course.”
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @COOPERB33 glad it got sorted out for you. It may have taken some time as you stated but at least the end result was positive. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    At least at this point of the season they got the process down to 4 days, back in April it took threatening to quit and 3 or 4 tickets to get my team back over a two week period.  My experience with CS has improved since however and I’m glad you got your team back.  We all work pretty hard to get our teams set up for success.