Options

Multiple Teams

ArmpitastrosArmpitastros Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Anyone out there have multiple teams?  I started a second team on a whim and it has grown into a pretty strong team (Bronze / 56.5K and 22K strength).  First team is Silver / 77K and 27.6K.  Both rosters only contain 5* players and overall quality on my second team is stronger than my main team.  I autoplay just about everything except when it costs gold or have lost a level more than a couple of times.  It has gotten to the point where I want to spend less time on the app and am considering dropping a team.  Would appreciate thoughts on which I should drop should it come to that. 

Of note: 1) have spent $0.99 on first team and nothing on second team, 2) first team has my only Legend, Jackson.  3) second account has a 2500 more gold, 300K blue XP, 250K PrimeXP, and 81K Legend XP.

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I also have 2 accounts and they are almost indentical team strength. The biggest difference is that I've spent plenty of cash on my main team and probably 10 bucks on my secondary team. I will continue to keep both simply due to the fact that by having 2 accounts I have better odds of having a super bonus player for the events on one of the accounts. Lesson learned is that I didn't need to spend to build a team just to be patient and rely on the free gifts.