Options

WoH Royale for 11-13-18: Still Refreshing! :(

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I always seem to start out great against Buehler and then after the 2nd or 3rd AB of the inning they apparently switch my maple bat out with a whiffle bat.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    haha nice buddy, no dice for me yet. Got the SP though. I got atleast 3 or 4 cycles left in me... Congrats buddy, gamble paid off. Save urself 10k gold

Thanks @dkarski87 & @tocopan18.  Wanted Perez badly but it wasn't in the cards. Honestly lost track of how many cycles and it was between 10-12. Got Miller twice, Marichal once and other than Mays rest were all Freeman. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Dang, nice @Houmy! I'm so drained. 19x cycles. 3x Juans, 2x Salvys, and the rest junk. Lxp on just 7 of 19 boxes and of course, no Mays.  :'(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    3 cycles, 3 Freddie Freemans, literally the only guy in the box that was completely useless to me.  Really disappointed.
  • Options
    Sorry @dfbb but hey maybe he'll come around again. The game did get a lot easier in the evening though and I didn't see that many curves on 5.7+ anymore. 

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I finished 6 cycles, 4 Millers and 2 Freeman’s lol ah well at least I got 15k lxp to put toward Ted.
  • Options
    PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Frustrating day again. Miller x2 and a Freeman. But today did finally push me over the edge and I started leveling Mantle. lol
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    1/9 on LXP boxes but I did get Salvy which was the main thing.  That was only being able to play less then half the day as well.  Very much loving Gold WOH
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm only short 860k for pxp to get my top 22 guys leveled to gold lol... good thing all the other items are in good supply. Getting Perez and Arenado would have certainly helped make the move to gold a lot easier but then again, if I had won them, I probably wouldn't be thinking about going gold so seriously
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I did 3 cycles. Got Freeman, Miller, and Perez. Great WOH day for me, except for Freeman. Lol! 
  • Options
    @snowy24 congrats on Perez. He's the only one I didn't get and was actually the one I was looking forward to get the most. Getting Miller was a bonus though as now 3 out of 5 closers are maxed primes and having a signature closer is just super.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Just an FYI to all interested. @DFBB just finished whopping me in our 1st match. I need to ask GLU how that "unfriend" forum feature I requested a while ago is coming along :frowning: 

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Oh dang! @Houmy's idea of a 'whooping' is a one run game?? Yikes, good thing your 4 spot didn't hold. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Thanks @Houmy. I have him and Arenado. I am a happy camper. : )