Options

Skill players > Primes > legends?

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
I'm having a really tough time gathering prime xp and even worse time with legend xp.  I have 3 legends on my roster who are fairly strong!  I have quite a bit of prime players but no xp.  For those who don't spend a ton and are kinda behind the 8 ball like me how do you decide what you level up and is there a max amount of legends you use given xp is so scarce?  I got primes on the pine who would do well for me but my sluggers suck so I don't get much from there.

Comments

• Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts

Some of my team and my situation lol sorry for the clutter
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    First thing I would do is try to get into a Diamond club.  If your Sluggers aren't strong enough to earn you Prime XP on Wednesday, ClubvsClub is your next best bet.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Also play season mode heavily, if you can afford the gold and can win season mode, spend an extra 150 gold every 8 hours for more games.

Your team is pretty decent.  That maxed out Sig Segura has won me WOH before.  I would look to max out that Yelich next, late innings is a great skill to have and he'll win you some WOH.
  • Options
    SCPENETRATORSCPENETRATOR Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    We have an opening in a diamond league. Pm me for details. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Slightly off topic, but does anyone know the costs of skill upgrades after 17 (1500 gold)? Thanks.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Metsicans 1500/3000/4500/80 evo to cap!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Metsicans 1500/3000/4500/80 evo to cap!
    That’s...a lot. Thanks.