Options

Babe Ruth EVO Box

ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
The Babe Ruth EVO Box is “discounted” 25%, 450g as opposed to 600g. This particular box has been available at this discounted rate for a while.

Does anyone know the last time Mickey Mantle’s EVO Box was discounted, or even better, when Mickey Mantle’s EVO Box will be available at a discounted rate?

I imagine they rotate which particular EVO Box is discounted; however, Mr. Mantle has been a reoccurring prize lately and I am sure some Tappers need the EVO.

Any insight or knowledge on how or when to acquire discounted Mickey Mantle EVO is appreciated.

Thank you and have fun!

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Thus far, Babe's Evos(batter) have been the only ones that have been discounted.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Thank you @DFBB
  • Options
    NP dude!
  • Options
    FeathersFeathers Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Looking forward to a discount on Willie Mays eco....to take him to gold at 30 evo could cost as much as 9,000 gold!
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Feathers said:
    Looking forward to a discount on Willie Mays eco....to take him to gold at 30 evo could cost as much as 9,000 gold!
    I didn’t know they discounted evo, so I spent full price for my MM evo. About 7000 gold. It was actually worth it for one ATG, but that’s the last one I will upgrade. Very pricy. 
  • Options
    FeathersFeathers Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Feathers said:
    I didn’t know they discounted evo, so I spent full price for my MM evo. About 7000 gold. It was actually worth it for one ATG, but that’s the last one I will upgrade. Very pricy. 
    The only other option is to trade in the ATG as you receive evo rather than LXP as the reward. You just have to be lucky and pull the same ATG a second time!
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Feathers said:
    Ruth is the only one they have.  But yeah I'm about to spend gold to get that MM evo for gold.  Hopefully double gold videos are coming its gonna be a grind.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Thus far, Babe's Evos(batter) have been the only ones that have been discounted.
    I'm thinking both versions use the same EVO perhaps seeing there is only one Babe EVO box being offered?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    edited November 2018
    @Houmy I only see the discounted BR Evo. When Babe, the pitcher, was the current ATG, he used a different Evo. Maybe they lumped them together after all.