Options

A thought on spending gold

ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
if you plan on spending gold today, perhaps you might consider waiting at least 1 hour after today’s event has started...

I don’t have any information and this is pure speculation, but maybe they will be doing an extended Fan Rewards Event? And maybe that gold you spend could guarantee some valuable XP (standard, prime, Legendary) OR a player or two that you could you use on your roster, or even trade in to gather more XP. And maybe at the top tier of the Fan Rewards there will be somebody really, really good & useful?

There are plenty of Tappers (novice and veteran) out there that could benefit from a Fan Rewards Event and there is double gold available for a few days. A good chunk of us get “frustrated” from typical free gifts but truthfully around these times on the calendar, Glu puts some good stuff together and we reap the benefits. 

Have fun fun and spread the THANKS!

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'd be really surprised if we don't have some type of fan reward today. Like you, I'm purely speculating, but it makes a lot of sense for the reasons you've already outlined.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I have reaped some good pulls from the thankful boxes... Eric Hosmer prime and the Mookie Betts prime now I need more prime xp.