Options

WoH Royale for 11-28-18: Let's Speculate!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    @DFBB , how can you cycle 24 times in 12 hours? Once every 30 mins? Dude, you never lose a round in autoplay or manual play or what? That is freaking impressive!! 
    Same apply to you @Houmy and @Mattattack.
    I mean, I usually cycle like 4-6 times at most. Sometimes it takes me like 30-45 mins but other times I get stuck for like 1-1.5 hours for one. And also I need time for lunch, dinner, interacting with the family B)  
    18 was my new record, my previous record was 14.  I fortunately work at a desk job where I can plan my work for certain times and days of the week and its just a matter of getting it done.  Also it just depends if you are willing to drop gold.  My team is good enough where I usually get up 5.10 without having to go back.  I probably spent close to 4K in boosts and restarts yesterday.  Despite having Babes RHP skill at 16 and 10% boost there are still times when RNG just isnt in your favor.  Personally i think Wednesday is the day to spend on restarts for those premium boxes.  
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    @DFBB, @Houmy and @Mattattack, that’s awesome. 
    I just asked because i wanted to see if there is something else i could do to get more cycles like u guys do. I know others also do it but i only remembered u guys,  :D
    In any case, would you say being in gold has increased your number of cycles as compared to silver, or could it be also that u have better players now than a month ago (as an example)?
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @tocopan18 for me it is both of those things. Better players and I went gold. You have to save a ton of resources and gold to level up all the players though. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    I know, at least your top 2 lefties and righties i guess.
    I mean, someone that cycles 4-6 times every day in silver should not have too much trouble cycling in gold, right? (Assuming the same players are capped in gold)
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @tocopan18 For WoH, gold is significantly easier than silver. Comparatively speaking, I actually had better players in silver. Going gold, I traded in several legends and still cycled much easier and more often in gold than silver.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm still silver, but can now cycle in less than 30 minutes with my lineup. I just have several 480 to 500 max double-skills guys and an ATG. I do want to go to Gold still though.
  • Options
    Assuming cycling is easier or the same as silver, what other benefits do you guys get for being gold? Like, more points in CVC, easier to win bonus games and tournaments (right now i can barely win 30-40% of those games versus teams 30k strength lower than mine), maybe better multipliers for club bonus points?
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    Assuming cycling is easier or the same as silver, what other benefits do you guys get for being gold? Like, more points in CVC, easier to win bonus games and tournaments (right now i can barely win 30-40% of those games versus teams 30k strength lower than mine), maybe better multipliers for club bonus points?
    Can only speak personally but outside of WOH here, cvc is night and day.  I was pretty terrible at CVC in silver and dont want to say I'm great now but the difference is probably 10Kish around if I was lucky to over 100Kish a round now.  And yes Bonus games are much easier too.
  • Options
    @tocopan18 I went gold this week. I have won 38 of 39 bonus games so far. I would typically have won 5 of 39 or less. You get a 1.4x bonus multiplier vs 1.2x. I don't think silver vs gold has much to do with CvC, but I was decent before going gold. And WoH yesterday was a breeze. 
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    nym5fan said:
    @marela520 games played 422 and wins 4422??? How
    @nym5fan I swipe left to show Era so there in one digit not showing. 
  • Options
    @DFBB what does your almighty future telling mind say will be in the box today?
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    We are all waiting...
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Pitcher babe. GLU needs to sell some EVO.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022