Options

Bonus for old versions?

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
Ok glu,   This has really been bothering me!!  
  Why must all bonuses be for your newly created players in boxes with 2.5 % chance to get one.     
   Why not have some old bonus players and some new ones ?     I’m positive that most players here will still buy your boxes for the chance at stacking bonus players to do good damage in events !!    And if you fear the loss of money with this idea then just up the chances at those box players,  well at least for the lower ones.  Why does it matter if we get 4 players from box as by this late in game they are just tradeins after event.  

I am a diamond team and can’t get nowhere near enough xp to get my players high enough to compete successfully.   You have designed this years game to be impossible for diamond teams to compete daily!!    As I’ve read many times on here, all players starting at bronze 1 just don’t work out in the long run.    You have held teams back at silver and gold just so they can compete daily at least amount of cost.   Last year I bet all those players spent more over the year than they have this year!!

Although I am the opposite, last year I stopped spending when I got vip.  Only about 600-700 $ total.   I grew to love the game and my club so this year I went all in!! I’m imbarresed to say what I’ve spent this year,  and I’m upset with where it got me!!   So next year I garentee I’m one guy who draws the line here!!   I don’t mind some money in for the success of our club, but all I see now is 100 ways glu can TAKE our money!!    And a lot of times I get nothing in return, no players, no points, and a pathetic 850 xp!!      
      Ok so my point here is to please stop making us obligated to spend money for ANY SORT OF SUCCESS.  Make it more like we spend our money for GREATER SUCCESS !!!!!       
      Thanks

Comments

• Options
    byramorazorbacksbyramorazorbacks Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I had planned to write about the bonus player situation...disposable bonus players are a truly a sign of how much you care about the patrons of your game....Is it truly all about the money
    byramhatchets
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Hopefully it's a start, but there were some older version players in yesterday's bonus game event.  I had to dig through my inactives but I had had the OBP Verlander for awhile.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    @wickedowildcats  yes they have used some old versions now a couple times during mid week events but still none on the weekend!!  
       Let’s see if they can improve it from here!!!  But we won’t get our hopes up!!
  • Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    they've been using older bonus guys for weekday events. i think that's fair. make the money on the weeled and coast during the week. i do think they need to make 2 skill guys more obtainable though since all the event difficulties shot through the roof