Options

Game still crashing

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
hey guys just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the game crashing...(iOS) having issues with auto play (can play about 3 games before it crashes and I have to hard reset) all modes..if I switch between screens on the main tab page it crashes often. Videos for boosts and restarts it will play the whole video and then crash..I already got them to let me delete and reinstall, was good for a couple of days and now it’s terrible again.. odd part was I had no problem watching videos for gold today.

Comments

• Options
    Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Same issues here buddy. I tought it was my phone and/or WiFI the problem at first.  My first crashes started a few months back and still crashes a lot.  Now it’s a big problem on cvc games because i have risk management to do. I have to gauge every shots.  Should i take gold on this one or not.  On 9x cvc shots i loose 2x shots every time because the app crashes. I guess it’s part of The « Glu experience », lol.
  • Options
    crisis1290crisis1290 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Game has been crashing since last update. Not very stable is an under statement.
  • Options
    Well the solution for me was to finally upgrade my phone, had a iPhone 6 Plus and after the last TSB and iOS update the game was almost unplayable...along with other apps starting to crash ...now I haven’t even had a hiccup...
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Have a new ipad, 128gb, very little loaded on it, game still crashes just not as much as my android
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    well walkoff will definitely be a good test tomorrow, but I didn’t experience any issues in c vs c, videos always loaded, no fluttering or lagging. Normally while the pitch was being thrown it would get real glitchy freeze for a split second multiple times causing me to miss pitches right down the middle. Not trying to be a salesman but it’s a whole new game for me, I think my phone after seeing the bottom of a lake a few times and an aftermarket battery just wasn’t working right.