Options

Beat Downs...

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
edited December 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Thought it would be fun to post the best beat downs. I’ve had multiple 70+ run games, however this is by far my best beat down yet. Even tho it’s against the O’s, the stats still count! So post if u have pics or just reminisce about a good old fashioned whooping...

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I have a pic somewhere in my billion screenshots taken of TSB lol. But my best is 93-0 and believe it too was against the O's. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This was a bonus game. Earlier this year, I was briefly jailed for breaking 100 runs in a game. It's my understanding that flag has been removed, but I resigned anyways because I didn't want to deal with any potential headaches. It was a real shame too. Bryce hit three homers in the 1st inning! 😪

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @DFBB guy in my club, might have been @ChiefHag, scored over 100 the other day and had no issue. So think you are safe now. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    yOwZa...Yelich went 17 for 17 🤪 this team should go back to single A! Hehehe
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I see your 128 and raise you one! Hahaha
  • Options
    Nice, @benny100
  • Options
    drewliu35drewliu35 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Not trying to one-up anyone, but this was manually played out of anger after Glu jailed me for no reason. I legitimately believe it was because I scored 100+ runs multiple times (all manually in season mode), and CS refuses to do anything or offer any explanation. Seriously don't know what to do since my team is 100% legitimate and the result of grinding for almost an entire year
  • Options
    I think you are top dawg @drewliu35🤪
    very nice brother👊🏼 
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    The weekend that LL Arenado was released I was in line at the grocery store and pulled out my phone to sim a couple prime games real quick and the first one I did was 77-0 after the top of the 8th inning. I thought to myself "oh, no problem, there's no way I hit 100" and clicked autoplay and scored 70 runs in the bottom of the 8th to make the final score 147-0. Kept checking my phone all the way home to make sure I wasn't jailed LOL.