Options

WOH 12/10/18

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
Nothing yet.  Hoping for a living legend 510 Trout!  Or a high end catcher.  Thinking a WAR legend Matthews may be in the box.

The singular player award (Nimmo last week) is becoming more pointless and obsolete, unless they plan on improving that player, I'm hoping they drop that in lieu of a 2nd premium XP box to align it with Royale WOH.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Babe or LL Trout would give me something worth chasing. I wasn't too impressed by any weekend players but the track record has been to include 1 or 2 of them as rewards and even use them as a bonus player for WoH on Mondays. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I really doubt the LL Trout will be in the box because he's still in the current LL box. I'm expecting the Mathews WAR and an ATG or LL. We just had two LL's last week so I'm not sure if GLU will continue to take that approach. Either way, I think it's safe to assume Mathews and Teheren will be in the box either today or on Weds. I can definitely use an upgrade in the 'pen so I'm hoping GLU drops Buheler or someone of that nature. More than anything, I'm really hoping for some LXP today! I have a lot of dudes I need to work on. Here's hoping!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Altuve again?? Please tell me it's an error and that they will change it..

• Options
    edited December 2018
    rich hill(lvl 2), Champman(lvl 3), Verlander,(lvl 4) Nolan Ryan(lvl 4), Snell(lvl 5)
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    With those prizes I think I'd rather sit here and farm gold today instead.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Snell has a boost vs RH might try Gallo there instead of Arenado who went 0-2 and had 3 total hits.
  • Options
    @Houmy If I didn't need the resources, I'd be the same way. Very disappointed with the box. :(
  • Options
    @DFBB don't get me wrong as those are some great players in there (the 10% & 15% odds anyway) but none that I would spend the LXP on for 10 or 20 more max total. I hear you about the multicycle XP but rather get the gold for more cycles on Wednesday and more XP. I'll still play as I have time later this evening but it feels good to be actually able to work for a change on a Monday :sunglasses: 

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I just got past Snell on the video replay. Got Cabrera who might not be leveled up. I have enough prime XP to get him to diamond, but I have the 425 all star Freeman and he is already at diamond 7
  • Options
    Welcome back to the cycling club @Bigpredfan . I am glad you're cycling again pal.

• Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    hows the diamond lineup look?
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Cycled at first try, not even gold in boost, just video boost. And got Markakis, of course, who I already had.
    From this box the only player that I would actually use is Altuve. My current 2B is a 450 with 1 skill, so Altuve would be an awesome addition. 

• Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I got Sabo, is he worth leveling up?  He had a high speed number.  I have Mike Schmidt at 3b.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Anybody got the final 4 pitchers?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    @whynot it's Chapman (L), verlander (R), Ryan (R) & Snell (L)

• Options
    Cycled again and got Scooter.
    So Scooter and Markakis. Glu is really being funny with me today.
  • Options
    Thanks @Houmy
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    Welcome back to the cycling club @Bigpredfan . I am glad you're cycling again pal.
    Appreciate it Houmy. Still needs batting boosts and a little unlocking, but it’s one of the best ways to spend the gold. I won’t be cycling multiple times yet, but might get there shortly, especially with a righty at 5-10
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well...I just got as close as Ill get to cycling got to 5-8 with my poop stain of a line up. Might just farm now and prep for wed.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Got Cabrera in my third time. That's a bit better than before, even though I have 475 Votto at 1B.
    Not sure if worth to level up to use his CVC skill.
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @tocopan18 agree he would be a plug for cvc at best... not sure that is worth the XP, Gold, and Evo either
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    I'm in silver so the gold and evo expense is not that big.
    Still, 32k prime xp is not a small amount to waste so i'm not sure yet.
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Scooter 3 times.  Waste of time.  
  • Options
    I got Markakis twice. Quit playing already and went back to farming gold. The 2X gold is worth more than any of the offerings for me today.

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Scooter twice, Markakis, Miggy. Mickey is crushing it today but not much in the boxes for me unless I luck into Altuve. Which history tells me is beyond unlikely. 
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    I got Markakis twice. Quit playing already and went back to farming gold. The 2X gold is worth more than any of the offerings for me today.
    I just got Markakis on the 2nd, unexpected, cycle. Too bad I have a 435 blue XP Markakis with the exact same skill 
  • Options
    4th cycle, 2 x Markakis, 1 x Scooter, 1 x Cabrera
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Now we are talking. 5th cycle and got Altuve. Finally a nice upgrade to my 450 max 2B.
  • Options
    PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Any non VIP players getting through this with reasonable effort? 
  • Options
    Non vip here, cycle weekly
    - Blueleopard