Options

Restart Videos

MattEngels84MattEngels84 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
anyone else have the problem where you watch a video to restart the woh and it has you watch the video but does not let you restart the lvl?? Been doing it off and on for a while now

Comments

• Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Happens to me more in cvc
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I always restart the app right before attempting a level I know I might need the video restart for. For instance, I beat 5-8, restart the app, and then do 5-9. Video restart has never failed when I do this 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I always restart and reset the advertising identifier before a level.  Keeps issues at bay. 

Now if there was something that could fix the occasional choppy laggy video I’d be overjoyed....
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Currently, there are two specific videos that 95% of the time crash the app on my device, no matter what prep work I do attempting to prevent disaster. If one of those vids comes up on a restart, I'm cooked.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I always restart and reset the advertising identifier before a level.  Keeps issues at bay. 

Now if there was something that could fix the occasional choppy laggy video I’d be overjoyed....
    @bigvivec How do you reset the advertising identifier?
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    thickage said:
    bigvivec said:

@bigvivec How do you reset the advertising identifier?

If you ever use the free offer page, I would not recommend this. 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    They are never going to fix this.