Options

CvsC rewards 12/11/18

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
Diamond club High Round reward for C vs. C today is 3 prime picks?  Gross.  Come on, GLU, it is not July.  Prime picks are worthless.

Comments

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Its becoming increasingly evident they are focused on just placating us for the rest of the season, Im guessing they are working on '19 and probably working the lets get twitter followers angle..sigh, Welp it looks like im farming gold for the next 18 hours
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Even legend picks are useless. You get one skill legends at best, most of the primes they’re putting out now are better.  

I mean, even if you are not a player who gets legends through WOH, it still doesn’t make sense to blow your lxp on a no skill 455 legend. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm also disappointed with the high score rewards, but shifting the lucrative rewards from 'high round' to 'mvp' appears to be the direction that GLU has chosen because it promotes team play. Even though it works against my current set up, I applaud them for such forward thinking.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    The best legend I think you can get with that pick iirc is Gary Carter.  I did happen to pull Ryan out of that box on my first pull so I’ve broken my unlucky streak at least and had spare resources to cap him immediately in gold and have enough for almost two more.  The exp boxes however are more often than not the better prize and I lost mvp in the last 2 minutes.
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Its becoming increasingly evident they are focused on just placating us for the rest of the season, Im guessing they are working on '19 and probably working the lets get twitter followers angle..sigh, Welp it looks like im farming gold for the next 18 hours
    Well, they had better do more than placate, because this is still their most current TSB game for 3-4 more months.  Players they lose now are likely to find something else to occupy their free time within the next 3 to 4 months.