Options

2-skill Miggy

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
if someone has this fella leveled up, I’d appreciate seeing what he looks like at gold 10 or above. I have 400K prime XP and am trying to decide if this would be worth taking him all the way to diamond. 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have Votto so I decided against leveling him in platinum, but I found one in g10 for you.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    How did Miggy get 176 speed?  Haha. Poor guy got the shaft, should have a higher hit rating for sure. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @Bigpredfan i would wait for a 490+ with lower speed if I were you. I am guessing you want a big bat for WOH and honestly a 475 is just average these days. The closer we get to new year the cheaper deals we'll see like last year.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    @Bigpredfan i would wait for a 490+ with lower speed if I were you. I am guessing you want a big bat for WOH and honestly a 475 is just average these days. The closer we get to new year the cheaper deals we'll see like last year.
    420,000 prime XP just burning a hole in my pocket. This would replace a poor hitting DH. I have primes in diamond, but don’t want to spend all that gold.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
     Keep the pxp for someone stronger I'd say. Just what I'd do.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    If you bought one of those Black Friday or Cyber Monday primes, the 420k pxp would be best used on him. Or the next similar type of player to be released around Christmas, I would guess. 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Metsicans said:
    If you bought one of those Black Friday or Cyber Monday primes, the 420k pxp would be best used on him. Or the next similar type of player to be released around Christmas, I would guess. 
    I have the 470 Willson Contreras from those deals at diamond 1 and the Blue XP Black Friday Harper will be at diamond 8 here soon. 

I will wait I guess........  just so hard to hold on to that much. I even have Sig Kimbrel (485 max) at bronze 1. Can’t justify the pxp on pitchers though. 

Ill beat diamond 6 again this weekend for the 7500 gold, but as you can see that’s gonna be gone quickly. With Harper and Davis, I don’t even really have the gold for Contreras.  It’s why I was looking at the inactives and seeing if i was tempted