Options

Game Crashes Constantly

SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts
I have an Iphone6, and despite doing all of the tips Glu suggests: 1)make sure your internet signal is strong. 2)need 2.5gb free space. 3)Run the game without anything else running in the background. 4)Don't use a VPN connection. 5)Turn the phone off and back on bahahahaha!  
Every Monday for the Walk Off Hero event, I trudge through about 7 or 8 hitters, then BAM! Crash! If it resumed where I left off upon reloading the game, I would not even care.... Problem is, when it crashes, it resets back to the BEGINNING OF THE ROUND!!!!! This issue has me 85% about to quit. That, and I swear if you guys don't add a "confirm to purchase" for the card packs, I'm going to lose my mind. The damn game has glitched and "accidentally" bought me so many card packs, it must be around 15k-20k worth of gold on USELESS cards! And Glu never gives me a refund! If I didn't have a gold balance, I'd be gone for sure..... 

Comments

• Options
    Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I feel your pain buddy, same for me for the crashing.  I run on Iphone 6 and it crashes every five minutes or so.  Little trick for the events it’s to restart the app every time starting in the 5th round till level 10 in WOH.   Worked for me doing that.  It’s painfull to do, but i am a tap junky, can’t stop playing this crashing app.