Options

What are the odds on the evo boxes?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
I am in process of calculating when to go from silver to gold.  I am going to need some evo.  I know they have 5, 7, 10, 15 in the box, they aren't evenly weighted by chance?  I really wish android would require them to put the odds on.

Comments

• Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

• Options
    Thank you @effschmoo2 , so I'm thinking I would average about 7.85 over the long haul.
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    10% odds not bad on the 15. You pull them more often that you’d think you would. 
  • Options
    cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Thank you @effschmoo2 , so I'm thinking I would average about 7.85 over the long haul.
    I would advice against spending gold on evo. Join a silver or bronze club(reset club preferably) and help them level up and you get evo for free. It’s 5 evo per level on silver. 
  • Options
    It's a catch 22, I get most of my XP, PXP, and LXP from CVC matchups.  The rewards for those would be bad in a silver / bronze reset club.  @cubschampions2016 Do those clubs tend to pick up evo fairly fast?
  • Options
    It's a catch 22, I get most of my XP, PXP, and LXP from CVC matchups.  The rewards for those would be bad in a silver / bronze reset club.  @cubschampions2016 Do those clubs tend to pick up evo fairly fast?
    Agree that it’s a catch 22. Usually these clubs will not level up during the weekdays but will level up in weekends after the event starts and it goes pretty quickly like a level an hour. Another option is asking in Global if any club is close to leveling and going there and donating and getting the level up evo
  • Options
    Agree that it’s a catch 22. Usually these clubs will not level up during the weekdays but will level up in weekends after the event starts and it goes pretty quickly like a level an hour. Another option is asking in Global if any club is close to leveling and going there and donating and getting the level up evo
    Some other options would be to jump around clubs during Mon-Wed put up some points in exchange for the club leveling up and getting you evo. You can also do the same in one club and ask them to level it up close to the end of the event on Mon-Wed in a reset club since they aren’t staying in that club anyways so it won’t matter to them in matchups for the future and again if you can beat woh you can find clubs like this who will help you with evo for points you put up because you completed woh and have the bonus player.