Options

Season mode difficulty?

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
I use to spend the 150 gold each time for next match to speed through season mode for rewards as they are extremely needed!!   So that’s almost 3 k gold with playoff rounds included.    I know a lot of tappers we’re doing the same so of course glu steps in and ups the difficulty!!! 
    Was this a good move on there part?   
  I would strongly say NO!!    Now I need my ace against almost every pitcher I face, and some are over 400 strength and only like 4 star or less? I have legends less max then that !!   I overpower them by 30k but loose those games.   
   So by glu making season this difficult I have stopped spending gold into it and save it for BETTER things!!    That’s less I gotta buy!!     And less glu is gonna make from me and 100’s of others that did the same!!!   

Anyone know what the Benifit is for glu with this ?    I can’t see it!!!    

Comments

• Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I havent lost a season game in 6 seasons....
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Nor have I, @Probodybuilder.  Unfortunately I suspect the real problem is leveling too fast.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Newfy, I haven't noticed any difference in difficulty, I am in the same boat as pro bodybuilder, but would ask you what your level and team strength are and more to the point, have you recently levelled up?  Also, the deeper into a level you go (platinum level one vs level 6) the difficulty increases so if your team is not maxed out and/or you have a mix of good and not so stellar players that might cause it to be difficult.
  • Options
    I am diamond goat and have been for a while.  Have been cycling season in this level with ease for a while as well , so I guess it has only changed for diamond level teams?    
  • Options
    NutsoNutso Registered Users 24 Posts
    I am diamond level also and I've noticed a changed from the season i last completed and the season i'm 3/4 of the way through now. It's much more difficult. My diamond status has not changed. 
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Havent lost a game in 7 seasons here im gold with 8k wins 700 losses... 125-130k at the moment
  • Options
    Thanks for some input guys.   So I can assume they only raised it in diamond level which is worse again as not to many have capped a diamond team I’m sure and won’t stand a chance at playoffs!!   But you guys that stayed lower in silver and gold with capped teams and they leave it a breeze ?    
        So they basically just made another reason us players get screwed for advancing our teams!!     That seems like a great incentive to SPEND MORE MONEY!!!    (Sarcasm).  
      Thanks but no thanks.  Glu should be trying to encourage us to level as it cost lots more gold and resources in higher levels, but instead thier approach is the opposite?  
      Any thoughts there?
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    What is your TS in diamond and how many maxed guys do you have, @newfy?
  • Options
    120k. Diamond level 3. I guess it's all about why you play the game. To each his own. I was playing to get to GOAT level then i plan on quitting. Now the bonus games on the other hand are easy. No maxed players. Few diamond level most are gold 10. Lack of EVO. Don't play enough. A group of friends started playing the game, as we have since they introduced it a few years back to blow time and talk crap amongst one another. I really miss TS Football.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    newfy said:
    Thanks for some input guys.   So I can assume they only raised it in diamond level which is worse again as not to many have capped a diamond team I’m sure and won’t stand a chance at playoffs!!   But you guys that stayed lower in silver and gold with capped teams and they leave it a breeze ?    
        So they basically just made another reason us players get screwed for advancing our teams!!     That seems like a great incentive to SPEND MORE MONEY!!!    (Sarcasm).  
      Thanks but no thanks.  Glu should be trying to encourage us to level as it cost lots more gold and resources in higher levels, but instead thier approach is the opposite?  
      Any thoughts there?
    Yeah, can't speak to diamond.  But at 139k gold pretty much everything is a breeze.  ;)  I win most season games by double digits, usually bigger margins than on prime events.  I am curious now about your experience and if it is shared, if diamond is getting the shaft.  Bigpred posts here that he cycles diamond weekly for the gold;  that would be my guess as to what GLU is trying to limit if they have turned up diamond only difficulty. 
  • Options
    Diamond is hard on WOH and season. I have a diamond/8 batter so i have done it. Outside of that it's the same game. Now hindsight being 20/20 if i had thought of the side games outside of just leveling up, i would've have stayed at gold like some of you. If you have a team full of high max bangers/burners at gold/10 then you can compete and win. Not to mention it is by and large cheaper. Once you get into diamond you need gold as well as a great deal of xp to upgrade.