Options

New phone and what steps to take.

jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
pretty simple. Ive spent a ton of money on this gane and after a much needed run my phone aint gonna make it much longer. Got a new iphone xr coming in the mail and im just wondering if anyone has dealt with vip team to get their account transferred over. I sent them a message and got a pretty detailed response of a checklist to send this with all of this proof of purchases and what not. Surely it cannot be that hard?

Comments

• Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    I got a new phone mid season.  Downloaded the app, entered email, password, team was back.  Didnt even contact customer care. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I got a new phone mid season.  Downloaded the app, entered email, password, team was back.  Didnt even contact customer care. 
    Was that during the whole apple debacle after the update? During that time period, they 'loosened' the log in restrictions. Normally, your account is tied to your device and the only way it can be logged in to another device is for CS to unlock it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @Dfbb No.  my new phone was before the apple problem.  I have 2 teams.  I also got a new IPad mid season with other team.  No problems.  And i have bad luck with that sort of stuff.  I was shocked. Lol. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Probodybuilder I've heard that if it's from the same Wifi when created, that it would work as well. Would that situation apply to you?

@jpuck6190 Ever since it was announced that VIP would carry over, more people have began to sell their accounts. Maybe it's a coincidence, but in the past, they didn't need all that info to unlock your account.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @dfbb.  Yes. Same wifi.