Options

Players in Boxes ...

cgainzcgainz Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
How is it guys can get double the players from gif boxes or gold bought boxes regularly, yet I haven't gotten a player in a box in 3 months and have amassed over 300k LXP and no Legend... EVER!

Someone explain this to me. AND I'm a VIP.

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Simply unreal
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I wouldn't even buy boxes anymore.  I would just pick up the double skilled hitters in the Specials tab when they pop up for $20-30 and try to tear up WOH for the reward player chances.  Way better odds to pick up a great player over praying for luck in boxes.  
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited December 2018
    It is weird how it seems like all or nothing.

The past 5-6 weeks since Black Friday I’ve cycled somewhere around 150 times total and have yet to pull a “top 2” player. Odds should be 1 in 15 or so (10 percent odds for legend, and there’s been 3) if I’m not mistaken, so what’s up with that?

I also remember blowing through 60,000 gold to buy 120 gold glove boxes because I wanted the blue xp Perez so badly. Odds were 1 in 40, didn’t get him.

However, I’ve also pulled Willie Mays from a single box I won in CvC and just the other day pulled Johnny Pesky from a single box. 

So it’s sorta gone both ways for me at times, but it does seem like it is always one extreme or another.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I got one legend finally- after the season was over, then the damn flood gates opened I got 3 within 2 weeks and prime players literally coming out of my butt! alas I cannot afford to level them up (unless we get double gold and I re-solder the cpu to my phones motherboard watching) so I am with you as in it just has to be a straight run of luck or just on Glu's shit list or whatever it is. so I have a ton of inactive primes and one inactive legend until we get another fan event like this week where each level is LXP.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.