Options

Ball park & Endorsements for Gold

cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
Even thou it is late in the year i desperately need that gold & EVO!!! to level up my top playes. It seems to me that after all this time i have been purchasing mountains of gold, i truly missed the best bang for your buck!!! Am i wrong, am i the only one that thinks the ball park and TV endorsements is the best thing to invest your money in???

Comments

• Options
    chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i haven't done the ballpark which if you hmget it high enough would be nice but ive been doing the tv endorsement and its a decent return plus the one time gold you get. its worth it 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The stadium and endorsements are very much worth it, especially if you start right at the beginning of the year. I did the stadium day 1 and am getting 80 a day. For $10 it is very much worth it. The endorsements I staggered to where they are 15 days apart. I get 155 a day from them. I do believe they are the best deals throughout the year
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Same here did it back when the season started *game wise* and I also do the tv and the cereal box, its a nice shot in the arm when you need it.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.