Options

Pick 1 to Level up

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

I have a 475 max Votto with double RISP skill at DH, and a 475 max Bison with CvsC and LHP skills as my RF.  I have a 495 max living legend Lindor at SS and a 500 max LL Altuve at 2B.  

I have 55 EVO at gold and enough XP to completely level up one of the players above (ignore the GC Didi and everyone above Ichiro). 

Who would you level up, the 495 max Ichiro, the 480 max Zobrist or the 490 max Banks?  Or no one and wait for a better option?

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It depends on what modes your prioritize. Personally, I love Earnie because he crushes all modes except for WoH, but I don't need him there.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    @DFBB
    Thanks DFBB.  I think I'm mainly looking for a WOH crusher.  I've been seeking that RH ringer like Trout that you have, Edwin has helped but I'm looking for something better,  so I should probably wait.  I like Banks but I'm not sure he's a real useful WOH guy.

CvsC is probably my 2nd priority so I've been tempted to level Zobrist but the resources would be expensive for a guy that would see the bench for WOH.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    For WoH, none of those guys are elite. If I had to choose one and resources weren't an issue, it would easily be Ichiro. That said, I'd just wait.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Don't you already have a 495 at SS? If so then you wouldn't need banks and I would go with Ichiro instead.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    @Houmy
    Yeah, if I went with Banks it would be as a DH, but that's probably not the best option.
  • Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Ichiro. And if you level him up to gold please post a snapshot. I have a similar dilemma. Thinking about leveling ichiri but he’s about the same as obp teddy 
  • Options
    Ichiro has an interesting rare skill as a LHB with a LHP skill, there aren't too many of those.  That could be WOH useful in the right matchup, but not as a 5-10 guy.  

With that said I already have an overload of LHP skilled bats and not nearly enough RHP skilled bats.  Last time they had a LHP on 5-10 I crushed it with Mantle but that feels forever ago now.  I think it was Blake Snell.