Options

opposing team lineups

GSonpointGSonpoint Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
A nice change to the game would allow you to see the opposing team lineup and choose your starting pitcher for that game.  The team strength comparison screen before a match up obviously doesn't matter, as I have a 114,000 strength team, but have had my butt handed to me by a 50,000 strength team with a 125 strength pitcher.  What is the point of having pitcher skills if you can't match them up in a game?  Also, the Season mode teams need some reigns pulled back.  As you get up in levels, they become almost unbeatable, and your team is kept out of the playoffs, apparently to force the purchase of the EVO that would be rewarded if you actually were able to win the playoff games.  I can out-strength a season mode team by 30,000, and they will have a 364 or better pitcher that is somehow a 4 star or 4.5 star guy, starting my 275 Ace, they will jump out to a 8 point lead before I ever get going.  This is very common on Season mode, and with a team that weak, shouldn't ever occur.  There is no way that a team 30,000 weaker could have the batters to tear up my ace in one inning like that, especially consistently.