Options

Upgrade questions

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
First off, I am a super numbers nerd.  I have a huge spreadsheet where I calculate everything imaginable to prepare my team to upgrade.  I have enough gold, xp, pxp, lxp, to move my team from silver to gold 10.
Does anyone know how much blue cash it costs to take an upgrade from 40 to 60?
Does anyone know how many pennants it costs to go from 40 to 60?
I was late to the game, I didn't start until about a week or two before the end of the regular season.  I am 117963 silver team.  I am still able to streak without issue, and can win bonus games but don't play too many.  I read about guys saying they knew it was time to move up, when do you know?
Is WOH truly easier in gold?  I can cycle maybe 3 times, but it is always a struggle and I spend gold on 80 gold boast everytime on 5-10.  Occasionally I lose my mind and go through a bunch of gold restarts at 5-10, which I normally come up one run short on.  I use Holiday Ted Williams, BF Yelich, Holiday Schmidt, BF Harper, and BF Prime Betts as my main guys for WOH.  Each has both skills at 15.  
Any advice, answers to the above questions,  or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Hey man your team is really similar to mine. I don't know the exact answer to your questions off hand (perhaps someone does) but I would just say YOLO and do it. Gold is fun and even if you don't have the resources right away, you'll get there.

At least that's how I did it, and I don't regret it. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Im not 100%, but a friend of mine upgraded his first batting upgrade from 40-60 and it cost him a million in blue. Please if someone knows for sure correct me.
  • Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I think you moved from silver to gold some what recently.  Do you remember anything with the blue cash cost for upgrades or the pennant costs?