Options

Worst Ive seen it yet for CVC cheating

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

You can't tell me that is legitimate... 6 clubs maxed out CvC scoring??? Give me a break. 
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019
    To clarify the text at the bottom. Club mate had just thrown a 36 game streak bc he scored 106 runs. I was telling him instead of throwing the game he could manual play and strike out to keep the streak and the win. 

I see on here guys claiming to be jailed for scoring over 100 runs every now and then. So I believe it is a real thing. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Well, I’m not saying they are legitimate or cheating 100%, but I will say that the multipliers are higher than they have been for today. Game changers have been 300 and they are 500 for today. Then the legend as well. That could help contribute to higher scores for today 
  • Options
    Thing I don't understand is how is maxing out the score on CvC not a jail trigger, but scoring 100 runs is?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    From what I understand, 100 runs is no longer a trigger to getting jailed. Semi related, but similarly, scoring 2mill+ bonus points is no longer a trigger either.

As far as the CVC, I have no idea if those scores are legit, but I wouldn't be surprised either way.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    DFBB said:
    From what I understand, 100 runs is no longer a trigger to getting jailed. Semi related, but similarly, scoring 2mill+ bonus points is no longer a trigger either.

As far as the CVC, I have no idea if those scores are legit, but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I can with 99% certainty say that the 100 runs was the trigger for me.  Nothing else makes sense.  I hit it twice with the space of an hour and was jailed about 15 minutes later.  Had not done anything else that could remotely be considered cheating. 

Now, maybe it's just a flag -- you hit 100, they look at your account, and then decide if you've done something else worthy of jail.  I won't bore you with my protestations of innocence.  But one way or another, I'm pretty sure Glu notices when you score 100+ runs.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Metsicans Guys in my club are routinely breaking 100 and I see it quite often on FB as well, all without any jailing. A 'trigger' means that nobody looked at it and the system caught it and jailed you. Ideally, GLU will investigate and that's generally when they can see that there wasn't any cheating involved. That said....once bitten, twice shy. I always stay under 100 and the one time I sim'd over 100? I simply resigned. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Metsicans Guys in my club are routinely breaking 100 and I see it quite often on FB as well, all without any jailing. A 'trigger' means that nobody looked at it and the system caught it and jailed you. Ideally, GLU will investigate and that's generally when they can see that there wasn't any cheating involved. That said....once bitten, twice shy. I always stay under 100 and the one time I sim'd over 100? I simply resigned. 

Yeah, who knows. Since Glu doesn’t tell you, you can’t be sure. But I legitimately have no idea what else it could have been in my case.