Options

Sketchiest of em All

MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Club is teeing off on us in Clash. So we ask the guy who are you scoring all the points off. Its not even our club nor our Pitchers.

Comments

• Options
    Purposely RailRoaded. We were ranked 33 before this last clash. Unreal
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Madswagoo as I learned myself tonight if your club doesn't have enough members to fill the clash roster the app will pull low level pitchers from other clubs. Happened twice in our clash tonight and 18 out of 20 pitchers were all below 72.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Like this one here. The 1st two are from the opposing club only

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah its absurd i think. I feel like the pitchers should be a close average to the teams pitchers. Not some 62-73 overall Rizzo or Sandoval. I also just play clash for the money, because I know my 4 player club will more than likely get demolished haha.
  • Options
    Yes but we were clearly playing the club "Still Chillin" but they didn't face our pitching. They said the clash started out facing us, Bigsticklegends, but then got switched to facing a club called "Basesloaded24". We don't have a member named Anik with a 190 Felix Hernandez pitcher which they scored a ton of points on. Our lowest ranked Pitcher is a 279. 
  • Options
    If you read the screen shots I posted you will see what I mean
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Madswagoo said:
    If you read the screen shots I posted you will see what I mean
    Unless he was pulling your chain, which some just love to do
  • Options
    @Madswagoo how many members do you have? If you have enough members to fill the rosters then it shouldn't have happened but if you don't then it will happen. I never kept track and others should correct me if I am wrong but it may be that only one pitcher, probably the strongest, from each of your members is used for the clash and if you are less than 20 then there will be substitutions from other clubs which may or may not be just made up app clubs.

• Options
    I believe it is the player who is set as your ace that is used @Houmy
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan didn't know that either. Thanks buddy.

• Options
    No problem @Houmy. I seem to see a lot of game changer pitchers on Tuesday which is why I think that. They are set as aces for the prime event
  • Options
    We have 20 Members and always have. He wasn't pulling our chain because we came back to beat them anyway. Plus he gave us Anik's real user name. We tried to reach him but to no avail, but he had Felix in his profile. Either way Glu decided to switch the match-up. All of those points they scored were against a different club's Pitchers and not ours. Just the point really. I'm not sure how the rankings were effected. We went from 33 to 44 to finish the clash. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I’d you don’t have a full roster the empty spots will be exploited.....to the point where more than half of a player’s round total can drone from the one weak spot with additional play tickets.  This has been the clash key since the start.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Yeah its absurd i think. I feel like the pitchers should be a close average to the teams pitchers. Not some 62-73 overall Rizzo or Sandoval. I also just play clash for the money, because I know my 4 player club will more than likely get demolished haha.
    Not absurd at all;  adds a dimension that clubs NEED to fill up before Clash or they won’t do well.  Kills off all the greedy one man clubs out for boxes in their own and to a lesser degree the splinter CvC groups who want a smaller group to fight over box wins with.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Not absurd at all;  adds a dimension that clubs NEED to fill up before Clash or they won’t do well.  Kills off all the greedy one man clubs out for boxes in their own and to a lesser degree the splinter CvC groups who want a smaller group to fight over box wins with.
    I totally understand what you're saying. I am I guess just speaking out of frustration with my own 4 team club that gets legit demolished lol on clash days.
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    The question I have is ... when does your Ace officially need to be/get "locked in" for the event? I tend to put my lowest rated pitcher in the Ace slot during normal gameplay and swap him out right before the event but if I forget to do that, is it too late to do so (for the event) once it's already started? 
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I totally understand what you're saying. I am I guess just speaking out of frustration with my own 4 team club that gets legit demolished lol on clash days.
    I can tell you that whenever my club faces a club such as yours, I drool when I can select multiple pitchers with a 62 rating and crush on them until the cows come home. The only way to avoid that is to fill the remaining open spots on your club.
  • Options
    I have a 155k Diamond team and seem to get much better results when going against pitchers 200-225 range. Weird